Dispute between fetishnation_ss and Kinkynige

Got an issue? Take it up with us here, and we'll see what we can do about it.

Moderator: Jake

Forum rules
If you wish to lodge a complaint against another member of the forum, please note topics posted in this section will be visible to others.
If you would prefer to remain anonymous, please send a private message to one of our moderators or administrators.
kinkynige
Regular poster

Re: fetishnation_ss on Instagram: "Customised fetish picture

Post by kinkynige »

it just took a little bit of time to show so thought it hadn't gone though hence why i did it twice. so asked for a refund which ss.soles did do but then she cancelled. the sad fact i would of spent more on custom stuff but it made me wary now.
SexySurgical wrote:You can easily contact Paypal by describing your error no?
She has no business in this technical issue?

Did you have a freezing submit button or something?
heatz
Occasional poster

Post by heatz »

I totally understand it would put you off but I've sent you screenshots of it saying it has refunded. I have email PayPal asking if it has gone through. If they come back to clarify it has then I will send another screenshot. If they say the refund did not go through then I will refund your payment but like I said on my screenshots it's telling me it was refunded. I will get back to you as soon as I get a reply. Thank you
heatz
Occasional poster

Post by heatz »

Nigel I can promise that if PayPal come back and say the refund did not go through I will refund it again but at present it is saying it was refunded. I will get back to you the minute PayPal tell me
kinkynige
Regular poster

Post by kinkynige »

i know that and thankyou but my screenshots say otherwise. just say i really don't want us to fall out
heatz wrote:Nigel I can promise that if PayPal come back and say the refund did not go through I will refund it again but at present it is saying it was refunded. I will get back to you the minute PayPal tell me
soier

Post by soier »

Fetishnation most user in this forum love yellow rubber gloves, do you use them ? :$
heatz
Occasional poster

Post by heatz »

I do yes. See below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soier

Post by soier »

heatz wrote:I do yes. See below

oh the photo on instagram yes, no but i mean in the real life, if you usually slip on the yellow rubber gloves when you are at home. :$
Tragicpoet
Regular poster

Post by Tragicpoet »

Fetishnation_ss love your stuff. Hope to see more of you around here. There is a place on the board to post things for promotion and so that you can talk to the community at large. Not an admin and you probably have already been told but thought I would pass along the info if you hadn't. And as a side note are you a glove fetishist or is it just fun for you?
The Poet of Tragic things
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Fetishnation_ss, I've just reactivated the account you (tried to) register about 2 weeks ago.
Postby heatz » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:03 pm wrote:It is fetishnation_ss I have kindly been allowed to use this account.

[...]

Thank you
Fetishnation_ss
The dispute I'll review (again) shortly.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Thanks for weighing in on this, Fetishnation, much appreciated! I hope you guys can settle this issue. We're all big fans of you, either way! (As you may have noticed already. ;) )

And, yes, as Tragicpoet said, if you want to keep in touch with your glove fetish fans on this forum, and promote yourself more, we can accomodate that! Just sent me a PM if you're interested.

Return to “Complaints”