Live Glove Shows Tonight :)

Post your personal and contact ads here.

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Forum rules
Sandbox & General areas are search engine indexed. Consider not leaving too much personal details.
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Live Glove Shows Tonight :)

Post by AlexLady »

Hey! I'm in the mood to enjoy my gloves :)

While I don't know exactly when it'll happen as I go with the flow and don't plan things out perfectly, it should be about an hour to two hours from now :)

I'm not sure exactly how I'll use them just yet ... but once I get them that'll change! ;)

The shows are usually about 5-8$ for 6-9 minutes :)

If you would like for me to post ~20 minutes before the glove shows start let me know. If no one is interested it's cool, I'll let this thread die. If you miss it and want to see it next time say so and I'll bump this when the mood hits me again :)

I also record my glove fun in higher quality than the cam site can see, so you'll always be able to get a video of it sometime later.

Anyways: Here's where you'll be able to see my camera. Singup is free, the only time it will cost you is when you join a show and then you'll only be charged discretely the exact amount you enter and no extra fees or anything.

Tonight I'll be using colored gloves for the first time! They're pink latex medical gloves! :D

Just so you know though for those of you who think I'm here to only make money: This will happen wither or not I post about it. I'd make the same amount. It's not about that. I'm only posting this because I know a lot of you appreciate and enjoy gloves as much as I do and I wanted to let you guys know because I love sharing fun and most everyone here has been really nice. This isn't something that happens every day and I wanted to let you know. That's all. I don't plan for all of my posts to be about my videos or my shows, but I mean, it's glove related and this is the glove personal ad forum. When I'm not making glove videos or glove shows, obviously I'll post about other stuff but right now I want to fuck with my gloves and love it so I'm going to post about it. That doesn't sound unreasonable to me and if you disagree then just don't have fun with me live, I don't mind at all :) There's a lot more to this place as we both know!
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Re: Live Glove Shows Tonight :)

Post by AlexLady »

I'm about to do another one :D This time there'll also be some glove stuffing!
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

I'm planning more glove fetish shows tonight :) I want to be covered in cum, especially my titties, and I want to feel gloved hands rubbing the cum over my skin.

Tonight I'm feeling yellow latex medical gloves!

As usual I'm not sure exactly when it'll be but it'll be about two hours from now :)
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

I'm doing another right now!

Return to “Glove Personals”