Seeking Middle Aged Glove Lovers (UK)

Post your personal and contact ads here.

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Forum rules
Sandbox & General areas are search engine indexed. Consider not leaving too much personal details.
BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

Seeking Middle Aged Glove Lovers (UK)

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

Not expecting much from this ad as I live in the middle of nowhere, just figured I'd try my luck anyways.

I'm bi and only attracted to middle aged people. I don't feel any attraction at all for people my own age.

I'm male, 22 years old, look younger. I live in Stoke-On-Trent. I'm Shy, white, respectful and kind-hearted. I'm emotionally intelligent and have a deep desire to be nurtured by somebody older. I'm mildly submissive. Would love to chat with someone more experienced in life and who shares my love for gloves! :p

I like household gloves the most, but I would also be down for nitrile, vinyl and leather. Pretty open to trying anything for the right person.
glovelover71
Regular poster

Re: Seeking Middle Aged Glove Lovers (UK)

Post by glovelover71 »

Hi,looks like we have the same taste in rubber gloves,would love to speak to someone with the same kink!!
My dream is to wear my red unlined Marigold’s in Bi session while I play with a nice cock and see what happens from there!!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Hi middle aged male household glove lover here. Have always been straight but my fetish for rubber gloves is very strong. :biggrin:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

glovelover71 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:16 am Hi,looks like we have the same taste in rubber gloves,would love to speak to someone with the same kink!!
My dream is to wear my red unlined Marigold’s in Bi session while I play with a nice cock and see what happens from there!!
Are they Marigold lightweight rubber gloves? My favourites. <3
glovelover71
Regular poster

Post by glovelover71 »

They are your favourite’s..
Got them from McCormack Tool’s on eBay and they came through totally unlined.
Wear them all the time for washing up,they slide on soo easy.
Have a few spare pairs but by for some dirty fetish rubber fun!!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

That's the ones. No flock lining just red inside. The dirty fetish fun sounds great. 8D
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

glovelover71 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:16 am My dream is to wear my red unlined Marigold’s in Bi session while I play with a nice cock and see what happens from there!!
I have to say as a, so far, straight man this really got me going. Pity there's been no replies. :wtf:
glovelover71
Regular poster

Post by glovelover71 »

image.jpg
At the moment wearing a pair of spontex unlined yellow rubber gloves which are making my cock twitch and hard..
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

glovelover71 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:54 pmAt the moment wearing a pair of spontex unlined yellow rubber gloves which are making my cock twitch and hard
What are those Boots gloves? Will you make an entry in the Encyglovepedia for those? I'd love to see them out of the bag.
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Another UK-based, straignt male middle-aged glove f***er here!

The Boots unlined gloves are lovely - I bought a lot of ten pairs when someone on eBay was selling them off. Presumably they'd bought a job lot from the Boots high street pharmacy chain when they (tragically) stopped selling rubber gloves altogether. Unlike the "DuMor" branded gloves that Boots sold for many years, these later examples weren't (I think) made by Ansell; the glove mould is different and the texture of the rubber is maybe slightly thicker and just a tad less soft and flexible than the DuMor's; but still extremely nice inside and have given me a lot of pleasure!

What I'd REALLY like to know more about, though, are glovelover71's * unlined * red Marigolds. Really unlined? Are the ones you have truly and completely without any sort of lining or flocking inside? I absolutely love the texture and fit of these gloves - they're really flexible and soft, and they fit me like no other glove I know of. Those silky-smooth lower cuffs outside... <3 But the many pairs of G01R's I've bought (including some from McCormick) have always had at least some light cotton "fur" or "fuzz" on the inside. I've long dreamed of owning a pair that are completely without this flocking - silky smooth inside, that would truly be an ideal glove for me. I've even tried dissolving the flocking chemically with caustic soda! Could we see some photos please of the ones you have turned inside-out? When did you buy them - might the supplier still have more from the same batch?

Return to “Glove Personals”