Seeking Middle Aged Glove Lovers (UK)

Post your personal and contact ads here.

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Forum rules
Sandbox & General areas are search engine indexed. Consider not leaving too much personal details.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Seeking Middle Aged Glove Lovers (UK)

Post by tronn206 »

Majkic. I used to have a great pair of yellow Ansell gloves.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
glovelover71
Regular poster

Post by glovelover71 »

Don’t know if I can agree with you on the thickness of the Boot’s gloves,can rub a nice pussy and feel everything through them and more.
Wore them to play with a monster cock over the weekend and felt his large veins as I stroked it up and down very slowly!!
Going back to what majic talked about those red unlined Marigold gloves this is the pack I received them in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glovelover71
Regular poster

Post by glovelover71 »

This is what they look inside out.they feel so fucking sexy on they make me so hard.
Need I say more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Ah yes, those are just the same as the ones I have. They're *almost* unlined, but they do still have a light flock on the interior, which rather spoils the pleasure for me. I quite understand, though, that if this slight lining isn't an issue for you, then these are gloriously nice gloves! If only we could persuade Ansell (who I think now own this design?) to combine it with the G31H and make an unlined red glove using the same mould as the G01R.

Re. the Boots gloves, I think you may be right - after your message I dug out my current pair of size Medium and enjoyed a very good session with them! They're whiter than the Ansell ones (which were more of a light tan colour) and have a different texture; for me they don't feel better than the older Ansell / Boots gloves, but on the other (erm) hand, no worse either!
luca33
Occasional poster

Post by luca33 »

Heyyy been a while since I've been on here and this really caught my eye, would really be up for some marigold fun, I'm in the UK too, PM if interested

Return to “Glove Personals”