Do you have any asian models?

Propose ideas for future updates

Moderator: glovemansion

Someguy
VIP

Do you have any asian models?

Post by Someguy »

Well specifically, I love Japanese girls, but I'm wondering if you have any asian models to include in any videos. More specifically, I'd love to see one of your beautiful European girls have some glovely fun with a hot gloves Japanese girl.
Yeah I'm being incredibly specific, but any asian models at all on the site would be a huge plus!
Hope all is well.
4rt

Re: Do you have any asian models?

Post by 4rt »

I would like to see that too, I know she is not Japanese but will Natalia Forrest be doing more (rubber gloves) work on your site in the future?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

4rt wrote:I would like to see that too, I know she is not Japanese but will Natalia Forrest be doing more (rubber gloves) work on your site in the future?
Ooh, Natalia is very hot! One of the defining moments on GM I would say.
And some really Japanese or other Asian looking ladies: they have have their way w/ gloves as you can see w/ just a little searching. And they so cute :tongue:
glovemansion
Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Post by glovemansion »

Finding asian adult models is a drama lol. Seriously, there are hardly any in Europe. And I don't have the budget to fly to Japan. I am always looking for new asian girls, I will find some but it will take time, they are hot, I know :P But yes we have Natalia on the site, a few videos left to come.

Return to “Suggestions”