brand? [mint & pink HRG Lesbian rubber glove tease, Feb. 28]

Wanna say something to Fetish Liza? This is the place!

Moderator: glovemansion

Flawless23
Occasional poster

brand? [mint & pink HRG Lesbian rubber glove tease, Feb. 28]

Post by Flawless23 »

Hello, someone could you help me, where can i find these gloves, and what is the brand? :) :) :)

http://www.glovemansion.com/preview/4171/2.jpg
Last edited by SexySurgical on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title []; 3 shadows: Market Square, Glove Talk & Talk to Liza
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Re: brand? [mint & pink HRG Lesbian rubber glove tease, Feb.

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I have green ones like that, they are spontex comfort gloves. I'd bet maybe these are Mapa or Spontex brand.
I love rubber gloves!
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Well, you're asking in the right forum, because I actually sent Liza these (and many other) gloves. The green ones are Spontex Comfort, and the pink ones used to be sold in the nineties under the name 'Diamond Gloves'. But as you can see, it's clearly the same gloves, just branded differently at the time. I sent her a pair of yellow ones also, you can find these in older videos. My wife and I have several pairs in green, it's still our most preferred type due to the sexy feminine fit and, of course, the embossed pattern. And they are very very rubbery, like they don't really make them anymore :-/
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote:Well, you're asking in the right forum, because I actually sent Liza these (and many other) gloves. The green ones are Spontex Comfort, and the pink ones used to be sold in the nineties under the name 'Diamond Gloves'. But as you can see, it's clearly the same gloves, just branded differently at the time. I sent her a pair of yellow ones also, you can find these in older videos. My wife and I have several pairs in green, it's still our most preferred type due to the sexy feminine fit and, of course, the embossed pattern. And they are very very rubbery, like they don't really make them anymore :-/
So I can't buy them anymore anywhere? :*(
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Afraid not. A long while ago, they used to turn up sometimes, at least the green Spontex ones, but that source seemed to have dried up. The yellow and pink ones were only available till the end nineties.
Flawless23
Occasional poster

Post by Flawless23 »

Thank you for your answers, hm this is a bad news :( maybe any idea where can i search?
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Well, if I would know that, I wouldn't have said the supply dried out, would I? ;-)

Return to “Talk to Liza”