Who do you want to see on the site?

Propose ideas for future updates

Moderator: glovemansion

glovemansion
Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Who do you want to see on the site?

Post by glovemansion »

On the topic of models. Who would you like to see on glovemansion? Please bare in mind I live in Hungary and I do not have a private jet :-P

UK, Europe based girls can be a possibility, perhaps even USA if they tour Europe.

Let's hear it and maybe Liza Claus can make it happen.

xxx Liza
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Who do you want to see on the site?

Post by Rommeltje »

I'd love to see Sabrina Blond! :D She's done a rubber glove video before (it's right there on her home page, called Garden Sex), and I want to see her use those same gloves again, 'cause they are perfect!

She's from the Czech Republic, so not even that far from Hungary. :-)
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

A reappearance of Czech Laura (http://glovefetishblog.com/?s=laura) I'd cheer for greatly :$ :shy:

Mistress Jezabel (http://www.mistress-jezabel.co.uk/gallery.htm, check the old 1st pic on p17)
Dominatrix V (http://www.dominatrixv.com)
Mistress Morrigan Hell (http://www.mistressmorrigan.com)
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

I just contacted Laura, let's see if she still does shoots :) The other Mistresses are in the UK, so I will contact them too. And I will try to get a hold of Sabrina.

xxx Liza
blackbox
Occasional poster

Post by blackbox »

May be try to talk with Eve Angel,she's a hungarian girl,but if I well know, she makes only lesbian videos. But there's not problem, right? 8)
Braveheart1984
Regular poster

Post by Braveheart1984 »

Hi Lisa, I wouldn't mind seeing Lucy Zara from the UK
4rt

Post by 4rt »

I'd love to see some of the ladies who work on the night time UK glamour channels over here, like Michelle Moist and Lucy Zara from glovemansion do, on glovemansion in rubber gloves especially:

Adele Taylor (twitter @adeletaylor_xx) ,
Ani James (twitter @anikames)
Geri (twitter @Geri_BabeTV),
Paige Tyler (twitter @Paigetyler_ )
Mica Martinez (twitter @MicaBabestation),

I also think Karina Currie (twitter @karinacurrie) and Paige Turnah (twitter @Paige_Turnah) would both be great on glovemansion.

Sorry, I know that is a lot of suggestions, but there are a lot of really beautiful women i'd love to see on glovemansion!

Its great to be able to make these suggestions, thank you. I hope some of them prove successful!
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Hey, that is a great list, I will do my best for you guys. Eve Angel is gorgeous but financially way out of my league, sorry.

xxx Liza
sayyestogloves

Post by sayyestogloves »

I will always love seeing Playful Ann. But one who has not been on your site who I would really like to see would be Tiffany Hopkins, who has done a scene before as a nurse in medical gloves. Another one I'd like to see would be Tina Gabriel, who has worn household gloves for a scene. If any of them wore fetish latex or (more) medical latex, I'd flip my lid :up:
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Liza, if you have the chance I'd definitely agree with 4rt on at least one of the suggestions - Paige Turnah please! Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top? That lovely lady is one I have a degree of fondness for - at least part of which is the attitude demonstrated by her rather delightful (and appropriately placed) "Lucky You" tattoo (right about now I could use a puppy dog eyes emoticon - I just can't do the wide, brown eyes and quivering lower lip in text! :p )
Last edited by Rommeltje on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You're welcome. ^_^
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?

Return to “Suggestions”