Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Re: Who do you want to see on the site?

Post by glovemansion »

I will try but don't get your hopes up... xxx Liza
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Liza, I expect nothing more than to see lovely ladies wearing the most marvellous accessories of all. Anything else is a bonus (I tend to get a touch enthusiastic at times, sorry! :$ ) and if you simply keep going as you have been I'll still be as happy a bunny as I ever get :p

BTW, cheers Rommeltje for the oh so appropriate image :D
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

I enjoyed the good old Asun and Shamira quite much as well, I'd very much welcome them back!

Even more so, now that MistressT is planning another UK (/Europe?) trip this autumn, I wanna say this pic (http://glovemansion.com/faceimages/IMG_ ... 911511.jpg) looks very very promising. And the two of you looked rather captivating on that masked party :D

BTW, when can the appointment w/ Nurse T finally follow through? JUst that one pic is really a tease. So good to finally see her wear real (and white!) surgical gloves :D
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

I agree Asun and Shamira are both lovely, we always enjoyed doing shoots with them. But they both sorta retired, I am afraid.

You must know by now I am a big tease, but with happy endings lol. Not sure when that video will be posted, we would like to shoot some new girls first. Spread everything out a bit.

For example we recently had January Seraph over, who will be back in October, check out my blog fetishlizablog for more teaser pics, yes I am "cruel" lol.

For normally have Emma Butt over too and lots more new faces, to suit everybodys taste :)
crotug
WWGFA donor

Post by crotug »

January Seraph is awesome! I would like to see her in surgical gloves too!I know her from kink.com, she can do great stuff!
Lisa,Can you team up with Maitresse Madeline,you two together will rock, as nurses or dentists!Natalie Black and Victoria Valente whould be great too.Just a tought!
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Yep we shot January S as a nurse too, I can try to contact the other ladies. xxx Liza
sayyestogloves

Post by sayyestogloves »

glovemansion wrote:Yep we shot January S as a nurse too ... xxx Liza
:))))
sayyestogloves

Post by sayyestogloves »

Okay... I've got another one who I'd love to see on the site, and that would be Liz Vicious. I have yet to see her in gloves but she is really really hot. But I think she's based out of the US and I don't know if she ever goes to Europe though...
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

sayyestogloves wrote:Okay... I've got another one who I'd love to see on the site, and that would be Liz Vicious. I have yet to see her in gloves but she is really really hot. But I think she's based out of the US and I don't know if she ever goes to Europe though...
She's on that fine line between conventionally hot and alternatively kinky! I'd like to see her too!
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Cute goth teen, she is in Ohio, so don't get your hopes up. I will see if I can contact here regarding Europe travel plans xxx

Return to “Suggestions”