Bizzybee Elegance Gloves

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gojohn
Occasional poster

Bizzybee Elegance Gloves

Post by gojohn »

I was looking around online and stumbled across these gloves, has anyone heard of them or seen pictures of someone wearing them? They look like they could either be really sexy but kinda hard to tell with the weird shape.

http://www.bizzybee.co.uk/bb/products/b ... ce-gloves/
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Bizzybee Elegance Gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

Do a forum search for "elegance," and you'll find a lot of posts mentioning them, and showing other brands that look similar (not sure if any actual BizzyBees are shown anywhere, but they might).

I almost bought them once, but something went wrong, and I had to cancel my order. :(
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

I have them, both pink and black colours. They have heart shape pattern on the palm and the cuffs look very different. Unlined but not too smooth but easy to get on and off. At least one other Japanese glove brand has the same shape gloves.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Sure I heard that Wilkinsons sold them in the UK. Will have to check one day (if I can manage it!).
cumfieSharp
Regular poster

Post by cumfieSharp »

:shy: have not seen them in hampshire stores, Otherwise I would own them! Maybe in the super stores. (Larger whole sale) IF ANY ONE CAN IN THE UK! Have a look as they would be far cheeper than ebay. :hmm:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey, look! That engine revving Japanese lady who wears rubber gloves all the time has a pair of Elegance gloves:

I think that's the first time I've actually seen them in action.

At least, these are not that Japanese brand that Gloveloverus mentioned, are they? Because if so, then Bizzybee made an exact copy - or the other way around.

Unfortunately, this video also makes it clear that they suffer from the same problems that all latex-free household gloves suffer from. :-/

Return to “Encyglovepedia”