Vileda 'Der Feine'

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

KDS144
WWGFA donor

Vileda 'Der Feine'

Post by KDS144 »

I have been trawling the web trying to get hold of some pink Vileda Sensitive flock lined gloves, with no luck, but came across these instead. The seller was in Germany, hence the product name, and I'd not seen them before. I could only find them in small. Perfect fit for my wife!

I specifically like Vileda gloves as the small is really close fitting, particularly around the arms, which drives me crazy 8D. These do not disappoint, so if you have small hands or like close fitting gloves, these are great.

The gloves are natural coloured, and look very similar to the unlined natural coloured sensitive gloves they also manufacture, however these are very lightly flock lined, which personally I like. They are standard length and have a wavy cut cuff. They are textured, but not excessively so. They are thin and really supple/flexible.

Not stated on the pack, but the gloves have a Vanilla scent - I'd far rather they just smelt of rubber, but the smell is not overpowering and I guess it will fade.

They are easy to put on and take off - I think Vileda chlorinate the inside (only the inside) - they still have a flock feel, but less 'sticky' than some.

The outside is wax coated to enhance grip. This just feels like a slightly worn glove to me - which I like - I really find a completely smooth chlorinated surface doesn't do much for me - I like some friction!

Overall, I really like these, and would give them 9/10, only deducting a point for the vanilla scent!

This is the eBay link : http://www.ebay.de/itm/Vileda-Gummi-Han ... 0827168896
2015-05-20 13.20.16.jpg
2015-05-20 13.21.12.jpg
2015-05-20 13.21.27.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Vileda 'Der Feine'

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds great! And I love vanilla scented gloves, so I guess that final score would come to 10/10 for me. :D
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Those look wonderful. Ill have to buy a few pairs
Grims
VIP

Post by Grims »

man i would pay for a pair shipped to canada lol
Link to the source of my Avatar: viewtopic.php?f=47&p=31961#p31961
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Look for an eBay seller from Quebec, I bought a few pairs of Vileda gloves including these ones through him. I'll see if I can locate the username off eBay.
Grims
VIP

Post by Grims »

oh, thank you!
Link to the source of my Avatar: viewtopic.php?f=47&p=31961#p31961
kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Post by kumihanskat »

These are the best gloves that i have ever used! They slip on hands very easily, fit is perfect and the feeling is great. Thickness is optimal, as i prefer thin hh gloves. Even though i have approx. 30 pairs of different gloves, these are almost the only ones i use. If i had to choose only one type of rubber gloves for the rest of my life, this would propably be it. My next order includes kcl cama clean gloves. After i've got that order (and tried the kcl's) i will see if this still is my all time favourite.

5/5
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

kumihanskat wrote:My next order includes kcl cama clean gloves. After i've got that order (and tried the kcl's) i will see if this still is my all time favourite.
My money is on you having a new favourite in a couple of weeks. ;)
tigga76

Re: Vileda 'Der Feine' -> Vileda Professional LightWeight

Post by tigga76 »

There is also a version without flocking available. The Professional Version has a smooth inside without any flockings.

Manufacturer: http://vileda-professional.com/de-DE/pr ... ghtweight/
Seller: https://www.hygi.de/vileda-handschuhe-l ... -8-pd-3555

Image Image Image
tigga76

Vileda Professional Lightweight / Vileda Der Sensible

Post by tigga76 »

Direct comparison between Vileda "Der Feine" (Customer Version) und Vileda Professional Lightweight (Professional Version).
The Vileda lightweigt is unlined.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Encyglovepedia”