Marigold extra tough outdoor gloves(black)& edatex household

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

marigoldmilfs
VIP

Marigold extra tough outdoor gloves(black)& edatex household

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Currently my favourite gloves, the marigolds have the snug fit of the yellow household glove that marigold produces but slightly thicker and the grip on the palm side of the glove is better. And they feel great on the skin. The edatex pink household gloves look great and smell how a rubber glove should as soon as you put them on fresh out of the pack and put them towards your mouth and noise you can smell the fresh rubber smell. The marigolds where brought in a shop called wilkinsons and edatex where brought from home and bargain.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Marigold extra tough outdoor gloves(black)& edatex house

Post by Rommeltje »

Looks interesting! How long are the cuffs? Can we see a picture of them outside of the bags?
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Both sets of gloves are a size medium but the marigold black rubber gloves are very snug. Both feel great
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Those pink Edatex gloves look very much like Marigold pink gloves, black gloves look amazing too!
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

The black marigolds even tho they are extra tough they are still very soft and they are not oversized in anyway. they have special roll-top cuffs that stay up and an extra-comfy cotton lining. The extra-strong pattern gives you more grip.
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Has anybody from the uk tried these gloves Mrs Uni ?
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Ordered the Marigold extra tough gloves from eBay, hope they will get here soon. They get expensive quick with shipping across the ocean :)

Usually the Marigold M fits well, but I have ordered size L as well just in case if they're too tight.
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

If the yellow marigold glove fits you perfect the black will feel super. You won't be disappointed
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Yes the Marigold yellow kitchen gloves fit nicely, my current pair of their kitchen gloves would be from more than 10 years ago, not sure if they change recently. Can't wait to try them out...
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Looks like the outdoor gloves don't have the typical Marigold logo embossed on the cuff?

Return to “Encyglovepedia”