Dunlop 42cm Rubber Gloves

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

KDS144
WWGFA donor

Dunlop 42cm Rubber Gloves

Post by KDS144 »

I've had these gloves a while, but have struggled to find a moment to write a review. I bought these on recommendation from n25scott at this post viewtopic.php?f=109&t=11974&start=10.

I bought them from Rakuten, and they came from Japan. Shipping was quite expensive (about £20 I seem to remember) but I'm a long way from Japan! They're worth it, too...
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/yoka ... 510667370/

I had bought them for my wife, but they are a tad large on her, and unfortunately they don't do a small size. So, I'm using them instead :biggrin:

These gloves are 42cm long, natural rubber, non-chlorinated and have a good rubber/latex smell. Personally I really like that - loads of gloves no longer have a rubber smell (manufacturers have obviously found a way to remove the smell) which takes away a lot of the pleasure for me. I looked on the Dunlop Home products website, and (via Google translate) they describe some of the range as not having any smell. These don't fit into that category.

They are flocklined, although it's minimal, and in fact having worn them a few times, much of the lining has gone, so it's a bit harder to take them off! I don't mind that, and I quite like the feeling when there is less lining.

The gloves feel amazing to wear - I've never worn gloves so long, so these are really good. They are quite thick - I'd prefer thinnner, but they're not in industrial territory! The grip is sort of wavy, and you do have to be a bit careful if using them for masturbating, as the texture can make you a little sore O_o. The material is not particularly grippy overall, just right for me - not as smooth as chlorinated, but not sticky.

Overall though, I love these gloves and would recommend them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Dunlop 42cm Rubber Gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

Apart from the grip, these look really nice! Love the length. And I like thicker gloves, so that's a plus too. :-) If I ever have some extra cash to spend, I may have to get me some. Thanks for the review!

Return to “Encyglovepedia”