Spontex Invisible [/Mapa Force & Finesse]

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tigga76

Spontex Invisible [/Mapa Force & Finesse]

Post by tigga76 »

My newest finding on a spanish Campingsite-Store. Never seen before in Germany or France.

It´s a 100% latex glove, a little bit thicker than the usual disposable Gloves. I think a good comparison would be the Biogel Surgical Gloves.
Not the strength of a normal household glove, but intended for multiuse. A nearly ten time use for dishwashing, cleaning the toilet and other household chores was no problem.

No coating at the inner side and a light rough surface outside but noch really imprinted profile.
Very nice is the colour, it is not the normal yellow, more skin-coloured. So you need a second look to the glove, if someone wearing them. That´s a nice idea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BuddyB
Regular poster

Re: Spontex Invisible

Post by BuddyB »

I have been searching for those gloves for years. I thought they may have been discontinued since I don't see them on Spontex's official site.

Another Spontex glove I would like to find is the "Feeling" gloves.
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

Skin-coloured?...
"I thought they may have been discontinued since I don't see them on Spontex's official site"

Uhmm...
They could only be very long aged... :)
Inborn
Occasional poster

Post by Inborn »

In France the product was Mapa Force & Finesse, introduced in 2010. But are discontinued now.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [i] icon

Return to “Encyglovepedia”