KCL Camapren 726 - I think I have a new favorite

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tigga76

KCL Camapren 726 - I think I have a new favorite

Post by tigga76 »

By inspiration of Rommeltje I have ordered these glove.

I am very happy about it. The glove is very similar to the Cama Clean 708. It is a 40cm (15") chemical protection glove.
The Material is chloroprene (neoprene), as a scuba diver I love the smell of neoprene. The glove offers the typical neoprene smell, but your hands won´t smelling after use.
That is the main difference to Cama Clean 708, which is produced from latex. If you use the latex glove for dishwashing you have after a time a sticky surface from the grease. For this reason I prefer nitrile gloves, often very hard / firm, or neoprene gloves for dishwashing.

The neoprene glove is very soft und smooth, but thick enough (0,65 mm says the manufacturer; Cama Clean 708 0,5 mm) for good protection but although precise handling and touching. Neoprene has the characteristics in warm conditions (hot water, body heat) to get more soft and loose stiffness.
The surface is a little bit rough but has no pattern. The innerside has a light velour coating.

The size 8 is perfect for normaly medium wearer (surgical gloves 7.5 or 8.0) and like expected from KCL.

I have bought the gloves from hygi.de like most of my gloves since 2012. Price: 5,25 €/Pair (incl. VAT)
Shop-Link: https://www.hygi.de/kcl-camapren-726-1- ... 8-pd-48989

Image Image Image Image Image Image

There a two shorter Options with patternd grip for the KCL chloroprene gloves:
- KCL Camapren 720 (black, 30cm (12"), patternd grip) 3,85 €/Pair (incl. VAT) | https://www.hygi.de/kcl-camapren-720-1- ... 8-pd-48965
- KCL Camapren 722 (red, 30cm (12"), patternd grip) 3,85 €/Pair (incl. VAT) | https://www.hygi.de/kcl-camapren-722-1- ... 8-pd-48971

I prefer 40cm (15") gloves without a patternd grip.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: KCL Camapren 726 - I think I have a new favorite

Post by Rommeltje »

I'm glad I inspired you to find your new favorite pair! :D How come it took so long before you ordered these if you already knew about hygi.de since 2012, though? :)
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

I dont´t like heavy duty or stiff gloves, so I think I didn´t checked the black ones. My automatism said: Black = Heavy duty or Black = stiff.

Yesterday I did the cleaning of our house with my wife, so I could check the gloves for this task. I am satisfied too.
fowat
Occasional poster

Post by fowat »

So these are still very flexible like the cama clean 708, then?
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

Yes, they are flexible like the Cama Clean 708

Return to “Encyglovepedia”