Spontex - Zarte Hände

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tigga76

Spontex - Zarte Hände

Post by tigga76 »

Spontex has a new glove in the german market.

It is an latex househould glove. The inner coating is cotton as usual but enriched with almond oil, so there is a very interest smelling.
The pattern is also a little bit different to other Spontex gloves.

To my regret, it is as usual in the case of spontex, size medium is defined as 7,0 - 7,5. That is to small for me, for a short time you habe a great tight fit, but over a longer period of wearing it isn´t comfortable. For me 7,5 to 8,0 is the better medium size :up:
Interesting is, that some Spontex (international often sells as MAPA) gloves are a little bit to small with medium and other gloves of the same brand shows a perfect fit.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Spontex - Zarte Hände

Post by Rommeltje »

They look interesting! And the text below the German is Dutch, so that must mean they're (going to be) sold here in the Netherlands as well. I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for them. :-)

I do wonder where they might be sold, though. I don't think I've ever seen Spontex in Dutch stores. :hmm:
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

Anyone willing to do a swap and send some of these in size small to Australia in return for some Aussie gloves?
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Oh, I have a pair of these, well at least the grip and cuff patterns look the same as the pair I have from Spontex. If I remember correctly, they used to call kitchen gloves and they were in green colour.

Spontex in general their glove sizes tend to be a bit smaller, or at least in comparison to say North America!

Return to “Encyglovepedia”