Marigold Extra-Life Kitchen Gloves (Household Latex)

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Marigold Extra-Life Kitchen Gloves (Household Latex)

Post by mrs uni »

gloveloverus wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:04 pm I was grew up with Marigold pink gloves, sadly I was told they're no longer manufactured and this is back like 25+ years ago. I know when the two-tone Marigold kitchen gloves first came out, I was trying to get a pair to try them out. A bit of a disappointment as they're somewhat thicker or not the same feel as the pink ones.

Spontex gloves have been playing a fairly part these days, unfortunately I have to mail order them from UK a lot and they get expensive, but they feel great especially medium size gives a snug fit.

However, if I had to choose, for some reason Marigold pink would still win! Probably becuase that's the glove I grew up with. Or I guess the first time ever I tried household gloves touching my cock, best part they were stolen!
The pink Marigolds! I think they were the 'Extra' thicker ones back in the 1980's, the yellow glove was the 'Fleur' and the red ones were the lightweights for dishwashing. Cumfies make a fairly accurate version of the pink Marigolds, I got lots of the at Wilco some time ago if that's any help.

By the way, which Spontex gloves do you get?

Return to “Encyglovepedia”