Not receiving a confirmation email?

Have you registered but never received a confirmation email? Get activated here.
sexcuirt

Re: Not receiving a confirmation email?

Post by sexcuirt »

hello there could rom or sex send me new password to k*@r*.com powermember:sexcuir
Last edited by SexySurgical on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: his known email address
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: sexcuir pass reset

Post by SexySurgical »

Ok, reset your pass. Check mail.
Subject: manual pass reset wwgfa
Dated precisely on the top of this hour. (couple mins ago)

sexcuirt wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:56 am hello there could rom or sex send me new password to k*@r*.com powermember:sexcuir
Anyone else: if it is the email address your already use here, no need to write it out fully. (We do need some hints though, like my redacting, to make sure you are not the angry girlfriend - we actually had this happen sort of :lmao: )

You can also e-mail wwgfa@hotmail.com (only managed by R0mmie) or DM me on twitter: @SxySurgGloveFet
I forgot my password

Post by I forgot my password »

Hello.
I am the owner of the account Germanyellowhrg and forgot my password weeks ago. I did not get a confirmation e mal to create a new password a can not post in this thread with my account name Germanyellowhrg , because when I try it , it says that the account already exists wihich is correct because I forgot my password. Can you please send an e mail to my e mail adress to create a new password? You should have my e mail adress which belongs to my account I think.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I forgot my password wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:59 pmCan you please send an e mail to my e mail adress to create a new password?
Done and done. Let us know if you need any more help.
I forgot my password

Re: Not receiving a confirmation email? [Germanyellowhrg ]

Post by I forgot my password »

Sry, I did not get an e mail .To which e mail adress did you send the e mail ? The adress I used to create the account Germanyellowhrg is d*@w* .
Maybe it was a technical problem so I did not get the e mail?
Last edited by SexySurgical on Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: full email in PM to R0m
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Germanyellowhrg [different e-mails]

Post by SexySurgical »

Your email 'on file' is totally different and I cannot find any attempt at changing in the User Logs...

Send and e-mail to wwgfa@hotmail.com from both your d*@w* account and l*@y* which you used to signup.
I forgot my password wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:41 am Sry, I did not get an e mail .To which e mail adress did you send the e mail ? The adress I used to create the account Germanyellowhrg is d*@w* .
Maybe it was a technical problem so I did not get the e mail?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yes, what SexySurgical said. Send an email to wwgfa@hotmail.com. If you don't have access to the yahoo address, you'll have to provide some way for me to verify you're actually the same person, which might be hard, since you never posted in premium.

Couple of things that might help:
- explain how your account seems to be registered to the yahoo address
- your IP address
- the time zone you've chosen in your user preferences.
MaineYankee

Post by MaineYankee »

Rom or anyone else...

I had gotten a temp password so I could change my password on my act name of GlovedYankee. I changed it and now I cant seem to enter with the new pw or anything else, as I am totally locked out of the account.

Please let me know if someone can reset my account so i can get back in.

Thanks all!

GlovedYankee
*@gmail.com
Last edited by SexySurgical on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: censored email: search engine indexed
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

[GlovedYankee] Re: Not receiving a confirmation email?

Post by SexySurgical »

Hmm, you swapped around the number in this email and the email we have on file for you...

I sent you a new pass via Discord private message.
MaineYankee wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:08 am Rom or anyone else...

I had gotten a temp password so I could change my password on my act name of GlovedYankee. I changed it and now I cant seem to enter with the new pw or anything else, as I am totally locked out of the account.

Please let me know if someone can reset my account so i can get back in.

Thanks all!

GlovedYankee
*@gmail.com
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

The user contacting me via twitter DM this afternoon: check your email for reactivation link.

Return to “Registration problems”