Not receiving a confirmation email?

Have you registered but never received a confirmation email? Get activated here.

Re: hotheels6withgloves

Postby SexySurgical » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:53 pm

I force reactivated both your attempts at creating an account.
Your username is above for the .com e-mail, and short version for your country specific one.

Please choose only one account to use.

forget wrote:dear.
i forget my username and can't receive emaik activation.

email:[*]@hotmail.com
Last edited by SexySurgical on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [redacted]
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Reputation point: 665
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Hotgloveuser123

Postby SexySurgical » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:03 am

Your e-mail on file bounced while admin reset your password.

Either try your new password or e-mail wwgfa@hotmail.com from alike e-mail address and/or with requested new password.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Re: Not receiving a confirmation email?

Postby latexrose97 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:40 am

Hi, I tried signing up with this username but it said my email wasn't valid. I tried another email and it also said the same. I don't understand why it isn't valid they are both working emails. Please could you help. :p
latexrose97

latexrose97 » [Re: Not receiving a confirmation email?]

Postby SexySurgical » Tue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm

There's one inactive user registered today that doesn't appear to be you (IP, username).

Your hostname doesn't suggest a weird tld other than .com, .net, .org etc. :hmm:

Try e-mailing wwgfa@hotmail.com so we can determine what might be the issue.
Or DM @SxySurgGloveFet on Twitter.

Do you have a non-standard or old (very new?) computer/phone setup?

latexrose97 wrote:Hi, I tried signing up with this username but it said my email wasn't valid. I tried another email and it also said the same. I don't understand why it isn't valid they are both working emails. Please could you help. :p
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: latexrose97 » [Re: Not receiving a confirmation email?]

Postby SexySurgical » Tue May 22, 2018 6:06 pm

I do sometimes mix up comma's & dots...?

French and German characters (äößü ; https://goo.gl/images/Nw7X5C)
or even more exotic stuff, say Russian might also be an issue - our basic forum scripts are some years old now.

SexySurgical wrote:There's one inactive user registered today that doesn't appear to be you (IP, username).

Your hostname doesn't suggest a weird tld other than .com, .net, .org etc. :hmm:

Try e-mailing wwgfa@hotmail.com so we can determine what might be the issue.
Or DM @SxySurgGloveFet on Twitter.

Do you have a non-standard or old (very new?) computer/phone setup?

latexrose97 wrote:Hi, I tried signing up with this username but it said my email wasn't valid. I tried another email and it also said the same. I don't understand why it isn't valid they are both working emails. Please could you help. :p
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Need to be reinstated

Postby Playtex » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:53 am

Have lost my pw. Used to be a premium member. How do I get back in? My user name was Rubber Glove. Wrote a story called The Neighbor.
Thanks. Would like to keep that screen name.
Playtex

Re: Need to be reinstated

Postby Playtex » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:01 am

Playtex wrote:Have lost my pw. Used to be a premium member. How do I get back in? My user name was Rubber Glove. Wrote a story called The Neighbor.
Also, have new email address. Sorry.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: enabled BB code for readability
Playtex

Playtex / Rubber Glove (wrote: 'The Neighbour')

Postby SexySurgical » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:13 am

E-mail wwgfa@hotmail.com w/ details you remember from your previous e-mail and how long you've been gone.

Use my post subject line as e-mail subject line or similar.

Playtex wrote:
Playtex wrote:Have lost my pw. Used to be a premium member. How do I get back in? My user name was Rubber Glove. Wrote a story called The Neighbor.
Also, have new email address. Sorry.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Previous

Return to Registration problems