Not receiving a confirmation email?

Have you registered but never received a confirmation email? Get activated here.

Re: hotheels6withgloves

Postby SexySurgical » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:53 pm

I force reactivated both your attempts at creating an account.
Your username is above for the .com e-mail, and short version for your country specific one.

Please choose only one account to use.

forget wrote:dear.
i forget my username and can't receive emaik activation.

email:[*]@hotmail.com
Last edited by SexySurgical on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [redacted]
User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
 
Posts: 7199
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Reputation point: 665
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Hotgloveuser123

Postby SexySurgical » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:03 am

Your e-mail on file bounced while admin reset your password.

Either try your new password or e-mail wwgfa@hotmail.com from alike e-mail address and/or with requested new password.
User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
 
Posts: 7199
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Reputation point: 665
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Re: Not receiving a confirmation email?

Postby latexrose97 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:40 am

Hi, I tried signing up with this username but it said my email wasn't valid. I tried another email and it also said the same. I don't understand why it isn't valid they are both working emails. Please could you help. :p
latexrose97
 

latexrose97 » [Re: Not receiving a confirmation email?]

Postby SexySurgical » Tue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm

There's one inactive user registered today that doesn't appear to be you (IP, username).

Your hostname doesn't suggest a weird tld other than .com, .net, .org etc. :hmm:

Try e-mailing wwgfa@hotmail.com so we can determine what might be the issue.
Or DM @SxySurgGloveFet on Twitter.

Do you have a non-standard or old (very new?) computer/phone setup?

latexrose97 wrote:Hi, I tried signing up with this username but it said my email wasn't valid. I tried another email and it also said the same. I don't understand why it isn't valid they are both working emails. Please could you help. :p
User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
 
Posts: 7199
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Reputation point: 665
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Re: latexrose97 » [Re: Not receiving a confirmation email?]

Postby SexySurgical » Tue May 22, 2018 6:06 pm

I do sometimes mix up comma's & dots...?

French and German characters (äößü ; https://goo.gl/images/Nw7X5C)
or even more exotic stuff, say Russian might also be an issue - our basic forum scripts are some years old now.

SexySurgical wrote:There's one inactive user registered today that doesn't appear to be you (IP, username).

Your hostname doesn't suggest a weird tld other than .com, .net, .org etc. :hmm:

Try e-mailing wwgfa@hotmail.com so we can determine what might be the issue.
Or DM @SxySurgGloveFet on Twitter.

Do you have a non-standard or old (very new?) computer/phone setup?

latexrose97 wrote:Hi, I tried signing up with this username but it said my email wasn't valid. I tried another email and it also said the same. I don't understand why it isn't valid they are both working emails. Please could you help. :p
User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
 
Posts: 7199
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Reputation point: 665
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Need to be reinstated

Postby Playtex » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:53 am

Have lost my pw. Used to be a premium member. How do I get back in? My user name was Rubber Glove. Wrote a story called The Neighbor.
Thanks. Would like to keep that screen name.
Playtex
 

Re: Need to be reinstated

Postby Playtex » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:01 am

Playtex wrote:Have lost my pw. Used to be a premium member. How do I get back in? My user name was Rubber Glove. Wrote a story called The Neighbor.
Thanks. Would like to keep that screen name.
Also, have new email address. Sorry.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: enabled BB code for readability
Playtex
 

Playtex / Rubber Glove (wrote: 'The Neighbour')

Postby SexySurgical » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:13 am

E-mail wwgfa@hotmail.com w/ details you remember from your previous e-mail and how long you've been gone.

Use my post subject line as e-mail subject line or similar.

Playtex wrote:
Playtex wrote:Have lost my pw. Used to be a premium member. How do I get back in? My user name was Rubber Glove. Wrote a story called The Neighbor.
Thanks. Would like to keep that screen name.
Also, have new email address. Sorry.
User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
 
Posts: 7199
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Reputation point: 665
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Previous

Return to Registration problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users