Not receiving a confirmation email?

Have you registered but never received a confirmation email? Get activated here.
the_glove

Re: Not receiving a confirmation email?

Post by the_glove »

It returns a bad password error, email/username & password don't match. Tried to reset but can't access it... as if it's waiting for me to verify the account. If I was able to reset the password I'd write it down to remove any doubt as to capitalization or other (yes should have already done that), then I'd know if it was me or the system... any help appreciated, thanks.
the_glove

Post by the_glove »

Also I've tried to reset the password, but again there have been no emails sent...Trying to resolve on my own but hitting a brick wall somehow...just an info update, thanks again.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: latexglovedstrangler

Post by SexySurgical »

I have manually reset your pass and sent it to the email discussed couple posts back.

Your account was activated when I just looked.
the_glove wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:52 am It returns a bad password error, email/username & password don't match. Tried to reset but can't access it... as if it's waiting for me to verify the account. If I was able to reset the password I'd write it down to remove any doubt as to capitalization or other (yes should have already done that), then I'd know if it was me or the system... any help appreciated, thanks.
If problems persist Reply To All the mail just sent.
the_glove wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:53 am Hello, I have had similar problems getting registered etc., understanding there's no confirmation email but still not able to get logged in otherwise. Username: latexglovedstrangler;
{...}
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yeah, resetting your password still requires email confirmation, which the forum doesn't send.

You should be able to log in with the password SexySurgical sent you, but you still won't be able to change it back to what you want again.

If you'r not happy with that solution, I could always delete your account, so that you can simply register again, and choose your password. No email confirmation is needed for that anymore.
the_glove

Post by the_glove »

All worked out fine, got in & modified password. Thanks for all the help...
3t9h1

Post by 3t9h1 »

Hello, I'm not receiving a confirmation code in my e-mail. My username is 3tarry9ho1
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

3t9h1 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:33 amHello, I'm not receiving a confirmation code in my e-mail. My username is 3tarry9ho1
Your account is already activated, though. What were you doing that requires a confirmation code?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

New pass sent to w*@yahoo.com
Rommeltje wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:00 am
3t9h1 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:33 amHello, I'm not receiving a confirmation code in my e-mail. My username is 3tarry9ho1
Your account is already activated, though. What were you doing that requires a confirmation code?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

SexySurgical wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:23 pmNew pass sent to w*@yahoo.com
I'm not sure resetting your password requires email confirmation, though. That's why I asked.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Wait, sorry, I'm a dumbass. (And I was very tired yesterday. :-v) You don't need an email confirmation when you change your password while logged in, of course. But this is about when you can't remember your password and you request a new one.

Anyway, SexySurgical's got you sorted now, right?

Return to “Registration problems”