Household rubber glove collection

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

g_love999
Regular poster

Household rubber glove collection

Post by g_love999 »

Just a few from my collection, Playtex Living and Casabella are the long cuff rubber gloves I prefer.
Last edited by g_love999 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
gloveloverus
VIP

Re: Household rubber glove collection

Post by gloveloverus »

Not really a big fan of the new Playtex gloves, but how did you manage to get them in the green colour and the bright blue? Are those colours widely available?
g_love999
Regular poster

Post by g_love999 »

I'm not either, but they do have the long cuffs I like, the yellow ones on the right are my favorite generation of the "Living" series. Last spring on the east coast of the U.S. they introduced the limited edition green color, which had a shiny sheen to it, different from the regular purple and pink. This past winter they came out with the "Winter Sky Blue" color, which Playtex has not had a blue color since the 80's, also shiny. The run of the blue has ended and now they are back to the green color, hoping they might go back to yellow or orange next. The only place I've seen them to purchase online is ebay, they don't really advertise the LTD editions for some reason.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Thanks for your clarification, I have the same yellow Playtex gloves you have, as well as those pink ones they once had for breast cancer campagin, lovely texture and just fit perfectly.

In Canada, trying to find Playtex gloves is next to impossible. If they run special edition they should be available more to the stores!
g_love999
Regular poster

Post by g_love999 »

You're most welcome! I really liked those yellow ones, also had pink as well, the medium size for me fit... well, like a glove! :up:
Too bad you don't have access to the LTD editions, I like them better than the regular purple and pink.
g_love999
Regular poster

Household rubber glove collection #2

Post by g_love999 »

Here is the 2nd half of my small collection, some of which I just dug up and didn't even know I had.
Last edited by g_love999 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

The purple pair, are those Clean Ones? Never seen the dark blue pair and the red/cream pair before. They any good?
g_love999
Regular poster

Post by g_love999 »

Rommeltje wrote:The purple pair, are those Clean Ones? Never seen the dark blue pair and the red/cream pair before. They any good?
The purple pair are made by Meijer, the exact same gloves as the Clean Ones. The purple color replaced the nice yellow ones they use to sell. The dark purple are the Rubbermaid heavy duty long cuff gloves, the ones they put out before they replaced it with the light blue color. Found these last night randomly, brand new, size L, very thick, I remember that I purchased both Med. and Large because I wasn't sure how they would fit. I loved the Med ones, had a very long cuff and a snug fit. The red/cream ones I picked up at an Asian market, not sure what brand, natural latex lining, tight fit, cuff not as long as I'd like.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

your gf\wife (if u have any atm,if not,the future ones ;)) should be thrilled :D

very nice collection :)
g_love999
Regular poster

Post by g_love999 »

Ceramic wrote:your gf\wife (if u have any atm,if not,the future ones ;)) should be thrilled :D

very nice collection :)
Thank you very much! Unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to share my preference with a significant other as of yet, but my maid is completely covered in the glove department :up:. Which ones do you prefer?

Return to “Glove collections”