My Matador latex gloves

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

majkic
Regular poster

Re: My Matador latex gloves

Post by majkic »

foxmarty84 wrote:New small latex gloves back, made MATADOR
Nice gloves - but I thought Matadors were always brown - as you show in your other photos. Are these black gloves really also Matador brand? Can you let us have some more information (where they can be bought, the description or catalogue number)?

r957
Regular poster

Post by r957 »

I have worn Matador latex gloves for many years now! I love the fit, the slightly longer cuff and they way they get better the more you wear them!
r957
Regular poster

Post by r957 »

Love this brand! They also last quite a long time :-)
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Same question as before, Marty, regarding the black gloves. I thought Matadors were always brown - as you show in your other photos.

Are the black ones really also Matador brand? They look wonderful - can you let us have some more information (where they can be bought, the description or catalogue number)?

I used to adore the brown Matadors but some years ago they added an inner synthetic coating, supposedly to make donning easier. After that they were nowhere near as smooth inside, and although the colour and fit were still great, the feeling matters most to me and I stopped buying them. But the black ones look properly smooth!
Surltxglover
Occasional poster

Post by Surltxglover »

Lovely gloves
azlet007
Occasional poster

Post by azlet007 »

Matador are really popular it seems, what makes them so great? Fit? Feel?
Vinie
VIP

Post by Vinie »

azlet007 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:49 pm Matador are really popular it seems, what makes them so great? Fit? Feel?
They are made by the Semperit, the same company that works under the brand of Sempermed (for surgical gloves).

Basically the Matador gloves are similar to some of the Sempermed surgical ones. It's maybe even the same latex compound just thicker, with just a dark brown color, and lacking the sterile aspect. The fit and feel of the Matador gloves is really similar to the Sempermed sterile gloves (with a inner synthetic liner - which makes them easy to don, and a full micro grip surface outside)..

ps. I also remember some surgical gloves from Sempermed that were made for Orthopedic procedures - they were also in a brown color and thicker.. But cant find them anywhere now, must be discontinued.
azlet007
Occasional poster

Post by azlet007 »

Vinie wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:45 am
azlet007 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:49 pm Matador are really popular it seems, what makes them so great? Fit? Feel?
They are made by the Semperit, the same company that works under the brand of Sempermed (for surgical gloves).

Basically the Matador gloves are similar to some of the Sempermed surgical ones. It's maybe even the same latex compound just thicker, with just a dark brown color, and lacking the sterile aspect. The fit and feel of the Matador gloves is really similar to the Sempermed sterile gloves (with a inner synthetic liner - which makes them easy to don, and a full micro grip surface outside)..

ps. I also remember some surgical gloves from Sempermed that were made for Orthopedic procedures - they were also in a brown color and thicker.. But cant find them anywhere now, must be discontinued.
Thanks for the info! That makes sense now, where does one find them these days?
Soberrich07
Occasional poster

Post by Soberrich07 »

love it. id like to hold your hand wearing tight rubber gloves

Return to “Glove collections”