Collection of kumihanskat

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Collection of kumihanskat

Post by kumihanskat »

image.jpg
Here's my collection of rubber gloves. Most of them I have bought from different groceries 4-5 years ago. I think I have to start ordering rubber gloves from Ebay, because the selections in Finnish groceries aren't that good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kumihanskat on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Collection of kumihanskat

Post by Rommeltje »

Well, I see they at least have the good kind of Viledas. :) Wish they sold those here in the Netherlands.
kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Post by kumihanskat »

I bought new gloves after a long break. Love these orange ones!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Post by kumihanskat »

I'm so excited now! I found a website http://www.hygi.de that sells a LOT of different kind of gloves. I was really happy to find it, I made an order of 50€ (incl. postage) and I was really happy to finally find a place to buy so many different rubber gloves. After the payment I found even more, at least twice more rubber, nitrile etc. gloves. I would have bought more if I found them before I paid. Definitely gonna buy more from there in the future! :luv:

Anyway, here's the list of what I bought:
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Just bought the KCL Cama 708 white rubber household gloves from them for my wife. Pure rubber heaven!!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote:Just bought the KCL Cama 708 white rubber household gloves from them for my wife. Pure rubber heaven!!
Yes! I was just about to say that. :D

For your next haul, you reaaaaally need to get these, Kumihanskat. They're amazing. :)'
kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Post by kumihanskat »

Rommeltje wrote:
katertjekat wrote:Just bought the KCL Cama 708 white rubber household gloves from them for my wife. Pure rubber heaven!!
Yes! I was just about to say that. :D

For your next haul, you reaaaaally need to get these, Kumihanskat. They're amazing. :)'
Looks good, thanks for advice! White gloves are my favorite. At the moment I have only white gloves made of pvc.
kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Post by kumihanskat »

image.jpg
Here are the gloves that I have bought during last 3-4 months. These are not the ones I ordered from hygi.de.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Oh, I can't confirm that enough. The Cama 708’s are by far the smoothest rubber gloves I've ever felt on my back while going down on my lovely rubbered up wife :-)
kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Post by kumihanskat »

image.jpg
image.jpg
Hygi.de order is here. These white Vileda Lightweights, Spontex wash-ups and Mapa Trionic 522s feels amazing! :luv:

Return to “Glove collections”