My satin glove collection

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

KlausNick092
Regular poster

My satin glove collection

Post by KlausNick092 »

Here's my satin glove collection so far, and still growing.

Also for those glove fetishists in Singapore, you can find the longer gloves in Haji Lane. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Digits
Regular poster

Re: My satin glove collection

Post by Digits »

There's a bigger selection over at People's Park Market beside OG on the 2nd or 3rd floor. All lengths in all sorts of colours! Do check it out whenever you can ;)
“I think, you thought, who confirm?”
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

So... This happened. The only thing going through my head now is how I'm going to explain this to the future girlfriend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

any chance u can buy some real long ones and sell to me \ other members?

thats seriously rare :)

as for the gf part - theres nothing to explain,just say u had it for a while,and thats it (worked with mine,but in my case i used to sell to bdsm girls)
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

Ceramic wrote:any chance u can buy some real long ones and sell to me \ other members?

thats seriously rare :)

as for the gf part - theres nothing to explain,just say u had it for a while,and thats it (worked with mine,but in my case i used to sell to bdsm girls)
I guess but I'm not very sure with international postage and stuff, and most of them I bought either from China (hit or miss quality), local stores (limited to 23" maximum) or second hand from others (also hit or miss).
paglovelover
Regular poster

Post by paglovelover »

KlausNick092 wrote:So... This happened. The only thing going through my head now is how I'm going to explain this to the future girlfriend.
Exceptional Collection!!!
azjolnerub
Occasional poster

Post by azjolnerub »

KlausNick092 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 pm So... This happened. The only thing going through my head now is how I'm going to explain this to the future girlfriend.
Haha, same problem here but i really like the soft material clinging on my skin even though the SG''s climate is not something that is friendly to us wearing gloves. In a couple of months, we can truly enjoy the cool weather when the rain sets in. Sometimes i wear a jacket with 70cm long velvet or satin gloves hidden to watch a movie hahaha. absolutely exciting but a little distracting
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

azjolnerub wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:03 am
KlausNick092 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 pm So... This happened. The only thing going through my head now is how I'm going to explain this to the future girlfriend.
Haha, same problem here but i really like the soft material clinging on my skin even though the SG''s climate is not something that is friendly to us wearing gloves. In a couple of months, we can truly enjoy the cool weather when the rain sets in. Sometimes i wear a jacket with 70cm long velvet or satin gloves hidden to watch a movie hahaha. absolutely exciting but a little distracting
Yea I've done that too, just have get to the toilet put them on then head back into the cinema.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

5 and half years bump eh
all gloves still intact? ;)
any recommended international 70+cm long seller? :)
azjolnerub
Occasional poster

Post by azjolnerub »

Ceramic wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:51 pm 5 and half years bump eh
all gloves still intact? ;)
any recommended international 70+cm long seller? :)
well some of the gloves worn out here and there. I found the taobao seller that Klausnick had gotten the 105cm gloves from, gotten a pair from the seller but the fabric is a little thick to my liking. Currently i am inclined to this seller "veryguud" on TB. Maybe because my fingers are slightly longer, the runched version (link below) suits me better. I got a 1-2 pairs of velvet gloves from this seller but prefer another one (second link)。

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... msdmra65cd
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... msdmra155f

Seller that KlausNick gotten his long gloves i suppose:
https://xiaoqiao8.taobao.com/shop/view_ ... d=70240910

Return to “Glove collections”