GOLDMIKA .... rubber natural and green !! amazing

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

soier

GOLDMIKA .... rubber natural and green !! amazing

Post by soier »

GOLDMIKA .... rubber natural and green !! amazing by request :wave:

katertjekat
VIP

Re: GOLDMIKA .... rubber natural and green !! amazing

Post by katertjekat »

I think I could do her :-)
z334
Regular poster

Post by z334 »

katertjekat wrote:I think I could do her :-)
Please don't share that information with her though. There are already too many weird people writing inappropriate or downright creepy messages to these ASMR artist. This ruins it for everyone, since the artist gets so upset by it that she quits producing glove videos altogether, and deletes the ones she has already uploaded. :down: So please do NOT write something that to her, ever!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Hehe, the whole No Style (GeenStijl.nl) controversy didn't get to you eh?
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

I was exactly making a sarcastic reference to the entire No Style discussion. To be honest, I was one of the first to state that We should refrain from posting sexually oriented comments on these girls' YouTube threads. Nevertheless, I see it happening anyway on Sakuraflor's videos.

Still, it doesn't take away my opinion I could do her :-)
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

z334 wrote:
Please don't share that information with her though. There are already too many weird people writing inappropriate or downright creepy messages to these ASMR artist. This ruins it for everyone, since the artist gets so upset by it that she quits producing glove videos altogether, and deletes the ones she has already uploaded. :down: So please do NOT write something that to her, ever!
No worries, I know damn right such comments should not be posted on these innocent girls' YouTube channels.
However, z334, you are mentioning 'downright creepy messages', but the question can be asked if it's already not creepy to ask an ASMR artist to wear gloves just to jerk off on. Most probably she's thinking that she's giving you some relaxation through sounds, and little does she know you'll use her 'performance' to satisfy your own sexual needs? Some food for thought :-)
z334
Regular poster

Post by z334 »

I guess I'm just sick and tired of all these moronic people writing all these stupid comments on YouTube, which are clearly inappropriate and does nothing good for anyone. And it's definitely at least dishonest to request an ASMR video with gloves unless you really want to watch it for this relaxing effect it supposedly has.

Return to “ASMRchive”