For the men: how often do you masturbate with gloves?

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

For Men: How often do you masturbate with gloves on?

less than once a week / without gloves only
22%
once a week
16%
twice a week
13%
3-5 times a week
32%
6 times and more
18%

Total votes: 198

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Men and gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

I think you need to add the option "less than once a week," because I cannot vote in this poll. ;)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Well, if I was in another living situation (and didn't have a (mild) glove allergy :rolleyes:), it might be different. But unfortunately, I just don't get the opportunity very often.
sayyestogloves

Post by sayyestogloves »

I might be the only one here who feels this way, but I actually don't ever like wearing gloves myself. I haven't masturbated while wearing gloves in a good while.
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

It's not something I often feel the urge to do. Wear in general, most days but just not for masturbatory purposes.
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Zodijackyl
Regular poster

Re: For the men: how often do you masturbate with gloves?

Post by Zodijackyl »

I'm actually pretty surprised at the (current) results of this poll. I apparently assumed incorrectly that I would be in the minority for choosing the "without gloves only" option. For me, it's the sight/thought of a girl wearing gloves that turns me on; wearing them myself to does little for me.
Rommeltje wrote:(and didn't have a (mild) glove allergy :rolleyes:)
That's rough.
redstaff68
WWGFA donor

Post by redstaff68 »

I agree, I prefer to let my wife wear the gloves if she is in the mood :luv: sometimes she isn't and I accept that, as I wouldn't like to push her and never have her use them again :'(
When "flying solo" I do not wear gloves, although I might be looking at pictures of women wearing them 8)
I have worn gloves in the past, but it doesn't really do anything for me
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Same here, wearing gloves myself absolutely doesn't turn me on. Also, gloves as such don't turn me on. Only when my wife is wearing them when she goes down on me. However, while masturbating I'm taking one of my wife's recently used pairs to feel and smell. Certainly when she didn't clean them yet (we're always in a hurry, that's how it goes when you have lots of children) I like the smell of her pussy juice on the fingers of her right hand glove. Also the smell of rubber and her sweat on the inside makes me absolutely mad. However wearing gloves myself, naaah...
redstaff68
WWGFA donor

Post by redstaff68 »

I know what you mean about being in a hurry and not being able to clean them properly
One afternoon I was given a quickie in the kitchen before some friends came over for a few drinks in the evening :w00t: and the gloves were put hurriedly under the sink, later that evening her friend decided to wash up and pulled on the sticky gloves from under the sink :-( that made me smile (and hard) and my wife embarrassed :$
To this day, I'm sure her friend knew, but the subject never got raised :S
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

If it's some kind of activity with my wife, I virtually never wear gloves - I prefer her to, and it also means I can feel her gloved hands/arms better. On my own, I would always prefer to wear them if possible. The gloves themselves are a turn on, better still if I can get hold of a sweaty glove my wife's worn to smell. On my own I like to have pictures or video of gloved ladies, if possible.

I was recently spending the night in a hotel for work, and decided to treat myself by going shopping late that night... I was in Dublin and bought a pair of Killeen gloves (which were very nice, incidentally) - normally I feel really self conscious when buying gloves, but I thought stuff it, and actually found it quite a turn-on thinking about what I was about to do with them - which no one else knew, of course ;)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

You weird people... ;)

Return to “Polls”