'Best of' lists?

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Would you like to see lists with glove video rankings?

Yes, great idea!
83%
Yeah, why not.
13%
I don't care.
2%
Nah, lists are stupid.
2%
HELL NO!!!
No votes

Total votes: 52

Toti
WWGFA Orderly

'Best of' lists?

Post by Toti »

Hi :-P I was just looking at a video called "Best Yellow Rubber Glove Video Ever"

That reminds me a question that I was wanting to propose to all the forum.

Perhaps is only my feeling but I think people come here only for the fetish issue. Well, that makes a lot of sense but by the time this is a forum so it would be also interesting a little bit more interaction between all of us. Thus, in order to gain activity and to join the best videos and stuff, we could make some kind of contest. I haven't think yet any rules or bases, but the point is that there will be different categories: household, medical, leather, latex, PVC... Basically, and everyone of us can submit one video per category, to win the "tittle" of "Best .... Glove Video (of 2013)"

Well, it's only a game. Of course everyone of us should have its own opinion, and the "tittle" will mean not much in fact, but the game can be a opportunity to know each other in our preferences and as I said it can be an opportunity to join very good stuff. If there is enough enthusiasm and a lot of people participate in it, it can be awesome :yay:

But if there is nobody interested in it, it could be depressing :cry:
Last edited by Toti on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: 'Best of' lists?

Post by Rommeltje »

Toti wrote:But if there is nobody interested in it, it could be depressing :cry:
Hahaha! :lol: That literally made me laugh out loud. :p

Which doesn't mean you're not right about that, of course. ;)

I like this idea, actually. We could try to make it an end-of-the-year list ('cause god knows there aren't enough of those yet :-P). People could submit their favorite videos (streaming links) until a certain date, and then afterwards, we'll vote, and make a ranking. Shouldn't be too hard.

Return to “Polls”