Do you wear gloves at work ?

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Do you wear gloves at work ?

1-Yes, always. My hands and my mind would not survive without them.
18%
2-Sometime, when this is necessary.
32%
3-No never. My work doesn't require the wearing of gloves but i'm dreaming about a circonstance where i would have to wear them or to see some people wearing them.
38%
4-No, i won't because i would fell embarassed !
13%

Total votes: 88

med_glove_love
Regular poster

Re: Do you wear gloves at work ?

Post by med_glove_love »

MyHandsAreHidden wrote:
med_glove_love wrote:I really like them. They're nice and smooth both inside and out. And to me, they feel super this without being too thin. So I can feel body heat through them and they're like a second skin if they're tight enough! 8)
They sound fantastic. Any issues with sizes running smaller than expected?
I haven't found any real problems with it, but my hands lie just on the large side of the medium/large line so mediums are always a bit of a struggle regardless of brand and larges are always loose but not baggy.
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Post by med_glove_love »

MyHandsAreHidden wrote:I definitely empathize with that. :aww: My wrists are tiny when compared to my palm and fingers, so even when I wear medium gloves for the snug fit, they're loose on the wrist.
I have the exact same problem. The only gloves I have used that are tight on both my hands and my wrists are some brands of surgical and some extended cuff latex that I have used at work. :(
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

MyHandsAreHidden wrote: I definitely empathize with that. :aww: My wrists are tiny when compared to my palm and fingers, so even when I wear medium gloves for the snug fit, they're loose on the wrist.
I've used Kimberly Clark gloves extensively, both the Purple nitrile and the Sterling ones. I have tiny wrists and wear gloves that are either small (on the tight side) or medium (which fit fairly well). Unfortunately the wrists aren't tight, but they're still very, very good gloves.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubberglover1961
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglover1961 »

yes, for up to 13 hours daily, even wear them in public. I normally wear get a grip reusable latex gloves, I wear them every day, even dealing with the public. I normally buy them on amazon, 10 boxes at a time as each box only has 15 gloves in it.
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
gungegod
Regular poster

Post by gungegod »

My fiancé wears some household gloves most days at work, and im lucky in that she always tells me what she's done in them each day! They have yellow, blue, pink and black gloves for various cleaning/washing up tasks in a nursery school. If anyone wants to hear any stories shes told me about wearing them there feel free to DM me or ask and im happy to share :)
ghostrider
Occasional poster

Post by ghostrider »

I wear latex gloves at work every day and think nothing of it but to see a woman wearing them would be a different story 😊 personally I don’t get tuned on/aroused by wearing gloves myself but rather by seeing them on a woman wether it be latex, satin or leather 😁
riven2357
Occasional poster

Post by riven2357 »

I work in Healthcare, I just wish latex was still common, but alas, patient allergies are more important

Return to “Polls”