How do you bring up the glove fetish?

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

How do you bring up the glove fetish to your girlfriend/boyfriend?

I tell her/him right at the start of the relationship
22%
I drop little hints allowing her/him to figure it out
29%
I wait until I'm well in the relationship to bring it up
35%
I only bring it up if they ask me about it
6%
I don't tell her/him
7%
I don't have a glove fetish
1%

Total votes: 167

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: How do you bring up the glove fetish?

Post by Ceramic »

long (elbow length or longer) ones or short?
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I suppose I should vote for the 'I don't tell them' option seeing as I'd been married 7 years and we'd been together for 13 before I 'came out'. He hadn't guessed- not sure if I was pleased or relieved frankly!

Either way he was cool about it so perhaps I ought to have fessed up years beforehand and saved myself some of the worry about 'just what the hell will he think....' that held me back from mentioning it for so long.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

mrs uni wrote:I suppose I should vote for the 'I don't tell them' option seeing as I'd been married 7 years and we'd been together for 13 before I 'came out'. He hadn't guessed- not sure if I was pleased or relieved frankly!

Either way he was cool about it so perhaps I ought to have fessed up years beforehand and saved myself some of the worry about 'just what the hell will he think....' that held me back from mentioning it for so long.
It's quite sad (for us at least) that your husband doesn't know how lucky he is. :( What most of us wouldn't give to be with a woman like you. :)
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

I often say that if your partner really loves you, he / she will at least tolerate the glove fetish. The worst reaction I ever got was my last girlfriend, and she turned out to be a complete whackjob, not to mention that the stuff she was into was even more insane!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Someguy wrote: and she turned out to be a complete whackjob, not to mention that the stuff she was into was even more insane!
Well now, you've piqued my interest! :D What was she into then?
Rubberhandschoen79

Post by Rubberhandschoen79 »

Me and my girlfriend are now together almost a year. She's my second girlfriend. I had a 4 month relation with my first girlfriend and never brought it up.

With my current girlfriend I brought it up after a week; We were sitting on the couch and I simply said: "Sweety I wanna tell you something. You know that everyone has something they love you. A fetish like doing it with 2 women, or bondage or certain clothing."
She was like: Yeah of course!
So I said that I have a fetish too: "It may sound strange but I get turned on by rubber household gloves. I love the feeling and think they look really sexy on a woman."
She was totally ok with it and simply said: "Thats cool, we all have our 'thing', Its ok!"

I was relieved of course, and I asked if she would wear them for me during playtime. She does it for me and we often both wear them now when we have sex. She is starting to like them to. She only gets annoyed by the sweaty hands she gets from them!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

thats a good start and a very honest and correct way to bring it up :)

nothing beats the truth ;)

women hates being manipulated,but it seems they dont mind manipulating us men :P
pantyhose74
Occasional poster

Post by pantyhose74 »

I told my Gf after 6 month. She said it`s ok but she doesen`t really share my fetish. Sometimes she wears gloves for me.
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Rommeltje wrote:
Someguy wrote: and she turned out to be a complete whackjob, not to mention that the stuff she was into was even more insane!
Well now, you've piqued my interest! :D What was she into then?
Me getting her pregnant, among other things.
paglovelover
Regular poster

Post by paglovelover »

I did not reveal my fetish until we were several months into the relationship (now wife) and as mentioned above, I did first see how open-minded she was.

I can remember one date where one woman out of the blue mentioned she was creeped out by guys with a foot fetish (cant remember how it came up too). Thus, I knew that one would only remain a friendship.

At first, I do like to drop 'hints' just to see if something arises. However most times it did not. There was only one time where a casual conversation ended up with me going crazy because it transitioned into a more 'fetish-oriented' conversation. I'll post more details of that in a separate thread.

Return to “Polls”