Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Does colour and shade matter?

Colour definitely matters!
65%
I don't mind what colour gloves I wear.
8%
Shade definitely matters!
14%
The shade of the gloves don't matter to me.
1%
I don't care about the colours, just let me have a wank!
12%

Total votes: 138

rayray

Re: Does colour matter?

Post by rayray »

Jake wrote:I rarely come across white household gloves, and rarer still, orange and red.
Red is the most common ones in Hong Kong, coz it is cheap (less than US$1)
White household are mostly non-latex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Jake wrote:I rarely come across white household gloves, and rarer still, orange and red.
Red I've seen when they're shoulder length but they're very thick (of the ones I've seen) and too large for fun times ;)

White, I agree, seem to be US or Asia only.

Red, come on Jake, search out those Marigold Lightweight gloves in red.

Orange, hmm, Spontex and some own brand gloves are orange.

Free yourself from the confines of East Anglia (Only just !) and seek out new colours and new gloves, boldly go where no glove man has gone before ...... (LOL) ....... :rofl:
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

If it were as easy as getting on a train and travelling to cities around England I'd do it. Sadly I'm financially fucked so looks like I'll be walking :D
DialGforGloves
Regular poster

Post by DialGforGloves »

As mentioned elsewhere, I'm very selective when it comes to choosing gloves in general. Colorwise I prefer black, but I very occasionally will make an exception for (dark) red, blue, purple and sometimes white. :)
"Hallelujah, praise to the brave and insane!"
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Black for preference but red, purple and white also work for me. Other than that, solid colours rather than pastels as the latter simply don't work for me.
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

Color matters, but it can change.
Red and green are my favorits, but if I have seen a video with nice gloves it can change depending on the used gloves at the video.

And the surface is much important, I would decide first for a kind of glove and the decision for the colour, if there are different colours available.
Max

Post by Max »

I´ll split it up to surgical and latex glovs.

Surgical gloves may be tight and at least over-the-wrist length. The longer the better...I dont really like colors so they have to be transparent (yellowsh tint or white) and unpowdered.

Latex gloves are a different story. I don´t own any latex gloves currently but I love colors here, transparent purple? :up: or maybe transparent orange or maybe transparent blue? :up: I´m fine with it. But most latex gloves are too thick :-(
Raraeth
Occasional poster

Post by Raraeth »

Colour does matter to me (alot!).
Black and purple are my favorites.
And I dislike red color in rubber.
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

I find the feel and smell a bigger factor than the colour. I used not to like pink on me, but I don't care so much now. On my wife, colour matters to me more, with pink being my favorite. I don't know why, they just look f@#$+*g amazing!! However, I would still choose for her to wear a yellow glove over a pink one if had had the smell and feel I like.
lovingsatin
Occasional poster

Post by lovingsatin »

When it comes to buying and wearing satin opera gloves, the color doesn't really matter that much to me. I'll wear just about any color. Though some colors will get favorited a bit more than others from time to time such as: Black, white, red, silver, grey, light blue, navy blue, emerald green, and a few others. But for the most part as I said, I'll wear just about any color.

Return to “Polls”