How did you find out about the WWGFA?

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

How did you find out about the WWGFA?

I was a member of the old board
24%
Through YouTube (and other members' YouTube channels)
7%
Through Social Networks
1%
A link from another site
12%
Another member invited me
2%
A search engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.)
45%
FATE
11%

Total votes: 119

Regular poster

Re: How did you find out about the WWGFA?

Post by 0913 »

Rommeltje wrote:
0913 wrote:The forums are identical, which I was overjoyed about.
Haha, really? Which one? I'd like to see that. :-)
It's called Pink Toxins. It's for mask fetishes, but much of the community is made up of glove fetishists as well. They lack a story section, but theres space for buying and selling, real life experiences, fetish talk and space for other fetishes. In the members section, they've recently added a formal archive for videos and there's a fare number of glove videos. But beware, it's almost all rubber gloves, so it might not be everyone's place.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

0913 wrote:It's called Pink Toxins. It's for mask fetishes, but much of the community is made up of glove fetishists as well. They lack a story section, but theres space for buying and selling, real life experiences, fetish talk and space for other fetishes. In the members section, they've recently added a formal archive for videos and there's a fare number of glove videos. But beware, it's almost all rubber gloves, so it might not be everyone's place.
Oooh, Pink Toxins. I know about them. The owner is actually a member here as well. :) (Gasguard: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5046)

Like Jake, I thought you meant they had the same lay out, but you meant the way they've organized it. That does sound pretty similar. Works well for a fetish forum, I guess. :-)

What do you mean "beware, it's rubber gloves"? I think pretty much everyone here will be interested in that, or - even if they're more into leather or satin gloves - at least won't be put off by it. ;)

Has a link to our forum been posted there already, btw? If there are a lot of glove fetishists there, like you say, they might be interested in us as well.
Regular poster

Post by 0913 »

Rommeltje wrote:
0913 wrote:It's called Pink Toxins. It's for mask fetishes, but much of the community is made up of glove fetishists as well. They lack a story section, but theres space for buying and selling, real life experiences, fetish talk and space for other fetishes. In the members section, they've recently added a formal archive for videos and there's a fare number of glove videos. But beware, it's almost all rubber gloves, so it might not be everyone's place.
Oooh, Pink Toxins. I know about them. The owner is actually a member here as well. :) (Gasguard: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5046)

Like Jake, I thought you meant they had the same lay out, but you meant the way they've organized it. That does sound pretty similar. Works well for a fetish forum, I guess. :-)

What do you mean "beware, it's rubber gloves"? I think pretty much everyone here will be interested in that, or - even if they're more into leather or satin gloves - at least won't be put off by it. ;)

Has a link to our forum been posted there already, btw? If there are a lot of glove fetishists there, like you say, they might be interested in us as well.
Yeah, I meant the way it was organized, which I'm quite fond of. I don't know if there are any links over there, theres so many links that I haven't looked through and I'm very new here.
I was under the impression that most members here were into leather. Leather and satin do very little for me, so I usually only look for household and medical glove posts on here. Likewise, PT as you probably know focuses on rubber when gloves are involved.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

0913 wrote:I was under the impression that most members here were into leather. Leather and satin do very little for me, so I usually only look for household and medical glove posts on here. Likewise, PT as you probably know focuses on rubber when gloves are involved.
Not at all! :D Household and medical lovers are by far in the majority, as you can see in this poll: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1864. Also, if you look at the post and topic count for each board, you'll see household and medical are the most active ones. The difference is even greater in the premium area.

Is there any chance you could promote us a bit over on PT? Or are you not in that kind of a position there?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Ohhh I see :P

Yes, indeed we are mainly medical and household glove lovers! Both of those are my attraction, though I'll go for PVC and fetish-latex too. 'cos shoulder length fetish altex gloves are BEAST :D

--> :yay: 1000th post :yay: <--
Regular poster

Post by 0913 »

Yeah, I could post over there about this great site, though I'm relatively new there as well. I'm glad to see the majority is rubber here. I like to specify household/medical when I say glove so people are aware.
But OT, I'd love to see if a few members would join up over there. It's funny, I read a post about chlorinating your own latex clothing and how dangerous it is with the gas. I'm sure the folks at PT would volunteer their girlfriends for the process lol.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

0913 wrote:I'd love to see if a few members would join up over there.
Well, you can also post a link to PT on here. I think Gasguard probably already did that too, but that's a while ago already again, so I'm sure new members have joined since that haven't heard about it yet.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Rommeltje wrote:
0913 wrote:I'd love to see if a few members would join up over there.
Well, you can also post a link to PT on here. I think Gasguard probably already did that too, but that's a while ago already again, so I'm sure new members have joined since that haven't heard about it yet.
PinkToxins is an excellent site, I'm more than sure peeps would love to see the girls next door w/ their right sized tight gloves, all sortsa female hands and good boobies. Faces, you have to guess, always masked. Quite a tease in a way, especially since there's some 'reversed' sets :)))) :mrgreen: :ugeek:
12man34

Post by 12man34 »

After readin about the 13-year old boy with a glove fetish (google it) I wanted to find people with glove experiences and found WWGFA :)

WWGFA you are awesome :) Well, I sure aint the only person who likes gloves :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

12man34 wrote:After readin about the 13-year old boy with a glove fetish (google it)
You mean the one with the concerned mom, right? We had a discussion about that a while ago, right here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1282&p=4006#p3320

Return to “Polls”