What's new with Seductive Studios *New Updates!*

The latest glove videos from Daphne's Seductive Studios

Moderator: daphne

Re: What's new with Seductive Studios *New Updates!*

Postby daphne » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:21 pm

"A Perfect, Tight Fit" is now available at http://www.myspoiledprincess.com

I got some new gloves in the mail today and they smell so amazing! I love the smell of real leather, don't you? But how do they feel on my hands? Just like I thought they would. a perfect, tight fit. Don't you think that they make me look sexy?
They make me feel so powerful when I wear them, I don't know that I ever want to take them off!

daphne
Glovely Diva

Reputation point: 9
Glove Enthusiast

Postby daphne » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:19 pm

"Summer's End" is now available at our Nicheclips store, and at www.seductivestudiosdiscount.com

Summer is home reading a book when a gloved assailant enters her dorm. He surprises her from behind and wraps his gloved hands around her neck. She struggles but soon she is out cold. She is carried from the room in his arms.

She wakes up tied to a chair confused as to what is going on. He places a single shot into her belly and she struggles for air.

She is untied and dragged into the bathroom and placed in the tub. Her shirt is removed and she pleads with him, but he plunges a blade into her gut, leaving her staring vacantly ahead.

daphne
Glovely Diva

Glove Enthusiast

Postby daphne » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Now available at "Last Breath" on Nicheclips or www.seductivestudiosdiscount.com
"Scarlett's End"
Scarlett has infiltrated a location and is searching for valuable information. Frank has gotten the drop on her and pulls a silenced pistol and orders her to strip. As she removes her pants, she throws them at him and makes a run for it. He misses his first shot, but the second takes her right in the middle of the back. Frank strokes her legs with the barrel of his pistol and eventually pulls her to the bathroom where she is put in the tub.
He cuts her shirt open and runs the silencer up and down her naked body. She awakens and pleads with him but he has no remorse and finishes the job with several more shots to her chest and stomach.

daphne
Glovely Diva

Glove Enthusiast

Postby daphne » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Random bloopers & outtakes. Some old, some new. Enjoy! - You can find them at http://www.seductivestudios.com under the Custom Video Tab / Outtakes

http://www.iplayerhd.com/player/Seducti ... osOuttakes
daphne
Glovely Diva

Glove Enthusiast

Postby daphne » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:42 pm

New DVD Release - “Great Gloves” is now available at http://www.seductivestudios.com

There is something exhilarating while putting on a sexy pair of skin tight leather gloves!
This DVD collection is focused on tight leather gloves, and the hot girls wearing them!
Included is “Chloe’s Fantasy”, “Gloved Orgasm”, Sexy Strangler”, “Black Box”, “Black Gloved Break In” and “Carly’s Forced Orgasm”
93 minutes of sexy girls wearing tight black leather gloves for only 30 dollars!

daphne
Glovely Diva

Glove Enthusiast

Postby daphne » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:03 pm

"Tickle Treat" is now available at http://www.seductivestudios.com
Daphne invites her new neighbor Rachel over to a warehouse for a Halloween party. When Rachel shows up, she realizes that she is the only guest, and things take a turn for the worst when Daphne KO's her, and ties her arms overhead. Rachel is then tickled and tortured! Welcome to the neighborhood!

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daphne
Glovely Diva

Glove Enthusiast

Postby daphne » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:23 pm

My Leather Gloves! Nicole - www.myspoiledprincess.com
I just got these new leather gloves and they are so tight! Wanna see me try them on, see how they squeeze my little hands! So tightly encased, each finger, tightly wrapped in leather. They smell so good too, they make me want to touch myself .. umm..and you! Do you want me to touch you everywhere with my leather gloves, you can smell them, feel them and even taste them! clips4sale.com

daphne
Glovely Diva

Glove Enthusiast

Postby daphne » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:19 pm

“Machine Gun Me – Reloaded” is now available at NicheClips and www.seductivestudiosdiscount.com
The latest in our “Machine Gun Me” series, “Reloaded” features Daphne and Rachel with our brand new machine gun props. These are very realistic props and the girls were very impressed with the quality and realism of the guns.
“Reloaded” has many mini scenes of the girls shooting it out with machine guns, and black skin tight leather gloves.
Every scene features both girls being gunned down, by each other and by the camera man.
Lots of great body piles, death stares and machine gun action!

daphne
Glovely Diva

Glove Enthusiast

Postby daphne » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 pm

“Daphne Liana MMA Fight” - now available at www.seductivestudios.com

In this custom video, Daphne squares off against Liana in a no holds barred brutal, MMA match. The punches are fast and furious and the action is intense!
Both girls were super sore for the next several days!!

daphne
Glovely Diva

Glove Enthusiast

Postby daphne » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:03 pm

“I Dream of More Spies” is the long awaited sequel to “I Dream of Spies”Demi and Laney are recalling their first days of training at Spy Academy, and Laney talks about the strange dreams that she is having about her and Demi.Laney’s dreams are filled with tight leather gloves, chloroform, silenced pistols, poison traps, body searches, and double crosses!

This is a very sexy must have for all you spy and espionage fans!

This movie will NOT BE FOR SALE AT CLIPS4SALE! Nicheclips - GenreVideos or Direct Purchase ONLY!

daphne
Glovely Diva

Glove Enthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to Seductive Studios' Gloved Releases