NEW GLOVE STUDIO

Ssshh, these divas are sleeping

NEW GLOVE STUDIO

Postby FrauDrGummi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi guys and fellow glove lovers!

Basically I will be picking up where I left with a new YouTube channel and adult clip store.

Right now I have ordered a tonne of stuff, can't wait to show off all my gloves! Some 100 new pairs <3 <3 <3

My question is about my camera. Because Im getting a new one. Im thinking about getting a 3D camera, since no one really make glove clips in 3D. But tell me if this is something you guys have wanted, or maybe its not that important. I will go with 4K anyway.

I will use this tread to keep you updated.

Hale a glovely day!
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Reputation point: 10
Glove Lover

Re: NEW GLOVE STUDIO

Postby gripss » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Id say 4k video is plenty if you have extra money i would invest in a good lighting set up to truly take advantage of the quality you can get from new cameras! often times lighting is even more critical than resolution
gripss
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 11
Glove Lover

Postby FrauDrGummi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:03 pm

Thanks you, yes lighting is important but also a camera that does wonders with as little light as possible. My old camera was not good at all, go pro hero 3+ because its very shaky and require almost daylight to function properly.
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Reputation point: 10
Glove Lover

Postby gripss » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:00 pm

yeah it has a tiny sensor compared to dslrs, though a good lense can make alot of difference too
gripss
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 11
Glove Lover

Postby Rommeltje » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:55 pm

Perhaps instead of a 3D camera, you could get a 360° one, so you can make VR videos. :-) (No idea how expensive those are, though.)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Reputation point: 1332
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Return to Sleeping Beauties