Get to know me!

For all your rubber and latex needs.

Moderator: Phee Jameson

Get to know me!

Postby Phee Jameson » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:08 pm

Hi guys! So as I now have a shiny, new section of the forums all to myself, I thought I would do a little thread where you guys can get to know me a little bit better, if you don't already follow me on other platforms.

So, ask me anything that you want to know about me, my latex, or my gloves and I will do my best to answer your questions! :)
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Reputation point: 21
Glove LoverGlove Lover

Re: Get to know me!

Postby katertjekat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:36 am

OK, first question :-)
Is there a Mr Very Lucky with whom your sharing your fetish?
User avatar
katertjekat
Senior member
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 pm
Reputation point: 62
Glove HeroGlove HeroGlove HeroGlove Hero

Re: Get to know me!

Postby Phee Jameson » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:55 am

katertjekat wrote:OK, first question :-)
Is there a Mr Very Lucky with whom your sharing your fetish?


Thanks for the question! I have been with somebody for nearly 5 years (Sorry guys :p) who also doubles up as my personal photographer and captures (almost) all of the images that I post. :)
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Reputation point: 21
Glove LoverGlove Lover

Re: Get to know me!

Postby Ceramic » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

so r u gloved 24\7? ;)
u like wrist gloves or longer (elbow etc) ?

do u wear long gloves for normal going out? :D
Ceramic
WWGFA donor
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:54 am
Location: Israel
Reputation point: 138
Glove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove Superhero

Re: Get to know me!

Postby Phee Jameson » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:18 am

Ceramic wrote:so r u gloved 24\7? ;)
u like wrist gloves or longer (elbow etc) ?

do u wear long gloves for normal going out? :D


1) Not all the time. My main love is for latex, gloves are kinda an umbrella thing that come under that category. So I may wear them as part of an outfit from time to time if they go well with it, but not for every outfit! ;)

2) I prefer the look of longer gloves! But shorter gloves are easier and more practical! So if looking at someone else, I prefer longer gloves. If I'm wearing them myself, short ones!

3) I have a few times as part of an outfit! But as above, they are impractical for daily wear, unfortunately. They get too sweaty for me after a couple of hours plus they make things like checking my phone a little tricky!
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Reputation point: 21
Glove LoverGlove Lover

Re: Get to know me!

Postby pinkrubbergloves » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:00 pm

When was the first time you remember wearing dishwashing rubber gloves and becoming fascinated with them??
User avatar
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:52 am
Location: Alberta Canada
Reputation point: 363
Glove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove Demigod

Re: Get to know me!

Postby Rommeltje » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:04 pm

Phee Jameson wrote:I have been with somebody for nearly 5 years (Sorry guys :p) who also doubles up as my personal photographer and captures (almost) all of the images that I post. :)

That's so cool! :D You're both very lucky. Is a he a fetishist as well? In what order did it all happen? (As in: meeting, being your photographer, opening up about your fetish(es?), and perhaps even awakening fetishes in each other.)
User avatar
Rommeltje
The man in charge
 
Posts: 9953
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Reputation point: 1355
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Re: Get to know me!

Postby Phee Jameson » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:31 pm

Rommeltje wrote:
Phee Jameson wrote:I have been with somebody for nearly 5 years (Sorry guys :p) who also doubles up as my personal photographer and captures (almost) all of the images that I post. :)

That's so cool! :D You're both very lucky. Is a he a fetishist as well? In what order did it all happen? (As in: meeting, being your photographer, opening up about your fetish(es?), and perhaps even awakening fetishes in each other.)


Crazy story, but it was my other half's ex that actually introduced us to latex haha. She and I are actually good friends and we were going to a party one evening with a shiny theme, so she said "Hey, you should borrow some of my latex!" so I did! And I loved it! And so did my other half. :)

My collection began to grow and the modelling / photography kind of developed along the way! There wasn't really any one point where I decided "Hey, I'd like to become a latex model" it just kind of... Happened!

To be honest with you, I probably wouldn't classify my love for it in a 'sexual fetish' kind of way. It is hard to describe exactly, but I just love latex / rubber a little bit differently than perhaps a majority of people do. I love it in the terms of that, when I wear it, I feel like a badass and have that little extra bit of confidence. It makes me feel like I'm not afraid of anything, and I love the smooth feel and the shine. But more in a comforting kind of way, instead of a sexual way. If that makes any kind of sense at all? :biggrin:
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Reputation point: 21
Glove LoverGlove Lover

Re: Get to know me!

Postby Phee Jameson » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:35 pm

pinkrubbergloves wrote:When was the first time you remember wearing dishwashing rubber gloves and becoming fascinated with them??


Hmm, there wasn't really any one point in time! As I say, gloves kinda fall under my umbrella love for latex, so it is something that has developed over time alongside that I suppose! :biggrin:
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Reputation point: 21
Glove LoverGlove Lover

Re: Get to know me!

Postby Rommeltje » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Phee Jameson wrote:To be honest with you, I probably wouldn't classify my love for it in a 'sexual fetish' kind of way. It is hard to describe exactly, but I just love latex / rubber a little bit differently than perhaps a majority of people do. I love it in the terms of that, when I wear it, I feel like a badass and have that little extra bit of confidence. It makes me feel like I'm not afraid of anything, and I love the smooth feel and the shine. But more in a comforting kind of way, instead of a sexual way. If that makes any kind of sense at all? :biggrin:

Yeah, that makes sense. :) Going by the posts of many other female members of this forum, I think it's actually quite a common way to experience a fetish among women (and among some men as well). I think fetishism is more like a spectrum anyway. For lots of people, it's a sexual thing, but that's not necessarily representative of everyone's experience of it. If something that's completely unremarkable to most people provokes some - any - sort of feeling in you, I think that counts as a fetish. :-)

That's for fetishes in general, though, I don't think anyone would ever see latex clothing as something completely unremarkable in the first place. ;)
User avatar
Rommeltje
The man in charge
 
Posts: 9953
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Reputation point: 1355
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Next

Return to Phee's Rubber Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users