Phee's glove reviews

For all your rubber and latex needs.

Moderator: Phee Jameson

User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Contact:

Phee's glove reviews

Post by Phee Jameson » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:47 am

Hello everyone! I just thought I'd make a thread for my glove review series rather than clog up the forums with an individual post each time.

I'll get the thread started with this pair of Pam's cleaning rubber gloves picked up from New World supermarket for about $2.50 NZD.



I have to say, considering that these are a 'budget' option compared to some of the pairs that I have bought in New Zealand for around twice the price, I actually really like these gloves and they are one of my favourite pairs that I've reviewed since arriving in New Zealand. The rubber is lovely, soft and smooth, and the inside of the gloves is unlined/smooth too. They feel very nice, and the sizing is a good fit. (You could almost say they fit like a glove! 8-) ) I wish they were a little longer, but otherwise I actually rate them very highly. Those that follow me on instagram will also know that yellow rubber is my favourite, so that's a plus for me too!

Overall, I was surprised by how much I liked these! I thought that they would be a cheap and nasty pair that I threw away shortly after recording my video review, but they'll actually stay in my collection as one of my favourite pairs bought from New Zealand so far. :D

There is a video review and a few photos available to subscribers on my patreon page if you'd like to see more; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/

User avatar
Rommeltje
The man in charge
Posts: 10512
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Phee's glove reviews

Post by Rommeltje » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:59 pm

They look really thick! Which I like. :) Are they as thick as they seem?

All in all, it seems like I'm going to have to start saving up for a trip to New Zealand. :-)

User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Contact:

Re: Phee's glove reviews

Post by Phee Jameson » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:09 pm

Rommeltje wrote:They look really thick! Which I like. :) Are they as thick as they seem?

All in all, it seems like I'm going to have to start saving up for a trip to New Zealand. :-)
They are reasonably thick, considering that they're just 'household' gloves, yes, but not the thickest gloves I've ever had either. :)

One thing that I found interesting is that most gloves over here are unlined or have a smooth rubber lining (which I like)
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/

User avatar
Rommeltje
The man in charge
Posts: 10512
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Phee's glove reviews

Post by Rommeltje » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:15 pm

I like that too! :D (Mostly because I'm allergic to flock linings.)

But now I'm curious: what are the thickest gloves you've had? :)

User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Contact:

Re: Phee's glove reviews

Post by Phee Jameson » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:42 am

Rommeltje wrote:I like that too! :D (Mostly because I'm allergic to flock linings.)

But now I'm curious: what are the thickest gloves you've had? :)
Some Marigold Emperor gloves that I bought for a mad scientist themed shoot years ago, probably :biggrin:
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/

User avatar
Rommeltje
The man in charge
Posts: 10512
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Phee's glove reviews

Post by Rommeltje » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:34 am

Phee Jameson wrote:Some Marigold Emperor gloves that I bought for a mad scientist themed shoot years ago, probably :biggrin:
<3 Is that on your Instagram?

Yeah, I figured it'd be Emperors. :mrgreen: That's my thickest pair as well. Even within the ME range, I have the heaviest variety. Some of my favorite gloves! :D

User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Contact:

Re: Phee's glove reviews

Post by Phee Jameson » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:50 am

Rommeltje wrote:
Phee Jameson wrote:Some Marigold Emperor gloves that I bought for a mad scientist themed shoot years ago, probably :biggrin:
<3 Is that on your Instagram?

Yeah, I figured it'd be Emperors. :mrgreen: That's my thickest pair as well. Even within the ME range, I have the heaviest variety. Some of my favorite gloves! :D
I'm not sure, it was from a really old shoot and I know that at some point I went through and deleted a lot of old stuff because some of my old ones were pretty embarrassing photos haha. So they could be on there, but they might not be 8)

I might have to recreate that shoot if they're gone though, now that I've improved a lot as a model since back then!
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/

User avatar
Rommeltje
The man in charge
Posts: 10512
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Phee's glove reviews

Post by Rommeltje » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Phee Jameson wrote:It was from a really old shoot and I know that at some point I went through and deleted a lot of old stuff because some of my old ones were pretty embarrassing photos haha. So they could be on there, but they might not be 8)
I might have to recreate that shoot if they're gone though, now that I've improved a lot as a model since back then!
Alright, they're...er...gone. :-v Better go and recreate them. :D

(Actually, I found 'em, and they're great, but the more the better, right? :tongue:)

User avatar
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 am
Contact:

Re: Phee's glove reviews

Post by Phee Jameson » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:29 am

Okay, time for another glove review!

Image

I got given these second-hand latex gloves by a friend so I'm not too sure of the brand, but I did do a review nonetheless.

They were lovely and tight, smooth to the touch, had a nice long cuff, and they were fantastically shiny. They definitely get my seal of approval. :up:

Review video; https://www.patreon.com/posts/glove-review-my-23181394
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/

ipod72
Regular poster
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:38 am

Re: Phee's glove reviews

Post by ipod72 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:15 am

super good vids, def would like to see more of these review vids, the kitchen gloves ones you had up were probably my favorite!

Post Reply