Re: fetish

Post by Yamamoto »

My other fetish is a shoe fetish. I like sneakers and snowboard boots :$
????
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Yamamoto wrote:My other fetish is a shoe fetish. I like sneakers and snowboard boots :$
Going by your name, perhaps I'd be right in thinking you like Yohji Yamamotos? I've got a pair of Y3s I use as everyday wear. Very good shoes :P
Yamamoto
Occasional poster

Post by Yamamoto »

No, sorry, you are wrong. ;) I took this name because I'm interested in Japanese history. Yamamoto Kansuke was the most famous general of the daimyo Takeda Shingen. :biggrin: My signature is the battle standard of Takeda Shingen. It means wind, forest, fire and mountain. An army should be as swift as wind, as orderly as forest, as fierce as fire and as unshakeable as mountain. :biggrin:
????
mitkart
Occasional poster

Post by mitkart »

i have condom fetish. i like to masturbate with condoms.
Zodiac
Occasional poster

Post by Zodiac »

Stocking and boots also dildos
Loves household gloves but like latex and satian, I am a bi male also like stockings and masks.
blubb
Regular poster

Post by blubb »

Medical uniforms in general! And of course medical masks, especially when the girl wearing the mask has beautiful eyes :)'
LatexSurgeon
Occasional poster

Post by LatexSurgeon »

The only real fetish (in the conventional sense) is gloves. But I've always had an interest in rubber boots as well. Probably for the same reason I like gloves, the protection thing.

I also like medical clothing and medical play.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Gloves but I'm only really into rubber or leather or anything opera length. Knee high boots or longer in leather, catsuits and being enclosed in tight fitting clothing, corsets to a lesser extent but the sensation of wearing one is pretty erotic. Spanking, biting, being dominant and having a sub appeals to me too...
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

I'm currently going through a serious crush on rubber catsuits or knickers with an internal sheath (condom). My wife has bought the knickers from the MichelleX brand, as she finds a full catsuit simply too warm and suffocating.
The sheath fits as a kind of female condom in her vagina. The feeling of entering her while my penis at the same time sinks into a wealth of rubber is impossible to describe. The wetter she gets, the more you can feel the rubber squishing inside her. When she has come and removes the knickers, the sheath is just dripping pussy wetness.
glovesfun
Newcomer

Post by glovesfun »

I have to say strapons have been a major interest for me beside gloves. I also like medical scrubs on females.

Return to “Talk Forum”