Would you ever say hi ?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Would you ever say hi ?

Postby Gloveuk2015 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:00 pm

A question pop in my head a few weeks ago . Many people may not know of who I am but over in England I'm famous . For many people having this fetish of gloves you may be in the same room as each other and not know but my question is would you say hi if you saw someone on this site or any other site in public ? Would you let them know ? Or would you go home and drop them a message to say you was in the same place ?
Gloveuk2015
Regular poster

Reputation point: 8
Glove Enthusiast

Re: Would you ever say hi ?

Postby GreatLeather » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:11 am

It depends on the person.
I think that I would also try to be your friend first before I would tell you. I definitely would lean more towards telling you than not.
GreatLeather

Reputation point: 20
Glove LoverGlove Lover

Postby SexySurgical » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Nah, I really like to keep private. I have no certain knowledge about Rommie's identity, even though we're countrymen communicating a whole lot behind the scenes.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Reputation point: 678
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Postby Rommeltje » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:02 pm

I would do the latter: drop them a message I saw them somewhere. Don't want to embarrass anyone in public (let alone myself :rolleyes:).
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Reputation point: 1339
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Postby Gloveuk2015 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:36 am

Rommeltje wrote:I would do the latter: drop them a message I saw them somewhere. Don't want to embarrass anyone in public (let alone myself :rolleyes:).
I agree with you I just go all shy plus it's more fun to play games on the other person and act like I'm stalking them lol
Gloveuk2015
Regular poster

Reputation point: 8
Glove Enthusiast

Postby Jake » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:52 am

Being as British and polite as we all are, I would think that we wouldn't want to cause any embarrassment to ourselves, especially with that British paranoia of the "Even though I am 100% sure that man over there is Ryan Reynolds, I still don't want to go over and say hi in case it isn't" thought process.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Reputation point: 237
Glove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove Superhero

Postby Rommeltje » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:34 pm

Jake wrote:... that British paranoia of the "Even though I am 100% sure that man over there is Ryan Reynolds, I still don't want to go over and say hi in case it isn't" thought process.

Haha, I guess deep down I'm really British then! :lol:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Reputation point: 1339

Return to Talk Forum