Would you ever say hi ?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Gloveuk2015
Regular poster

Would you ever say hi ?

Post by Gloveuk2015 »

A question pop in my head a few weeks ago . Many people may not know of who I am but over in England I'm famous . For many people having this fetish of gloves you may be in the same room as each other and not know but my question is would you say hi if you saw someone on this site or any other site in public ? Would you let them know ? Or would you go home and drop them a message to say you was in the same place ?
GreatLeather

Re: Would you ever say hi ?

Post by GreatLeather »

It depends on the person.
I think that I would also try to be your friend first before I would tell you. I definitely would lean more towards telling you than not.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Nah, I really like to keep private. I have no certain knowledge about Rommie's identity, even though we're countrymen communicating a whole lot behind the scenes.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I would do the latter: drop them a message I saw them somewhere. Don't want to embarrass anyone in public (let alone myself :rolleyes:).
Gloveuk2015
Regular poster

Post by Gloveuk2015 »

Rommeltje wrote:I would do the latter: drop them a message I saw them somewhere. Don't want to embarrass anyone in public (let alone myself :rolleyes:).
I agree with you I just go all shy plus it's more fun to play games on the other person and act like I'm stalking them lol
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Being as British and polite as we all are, I would think that we wouldn't want to cause any embarrassment to ourselves, especially with that British paranoia of the "Even though I am 100% sure that man over there is Ryan Reynolds, I still don't want to go over and say hi in case it isn't" thought process.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Jake wrote:... that British paranoia of the "Even though I am 100% sure that man over there is Ryan Reynolds, I still don't want to go over and say hi in case it isn't" thought process.
Haha, I guess deep down I'm really British then! :lol:

Return to “Talk Forum”