Fantasy making reality awkward!!

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Loula
Occasional poster

Fantasy making reality awkward!!

Post by Loula »

I wrote one of my fantasies on the glove stories board a couple of weeks ago, and ever since then have been thinking about it more and more. Today the guy in question came into my work and I became completely tounge-tied!! I tried to make small talk but ended up tripping over my words. After he left I noticed I was shaking!! He said he'd be back later.. I need to regain some composure.. It's only a fantasy and he probably thinks I'm acting really weird!

Anyone else finding that their sexual fantasies are affecting how they act towards certain people/situations?

Any tips for not freaking out?? Lol! :shy:
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: Fantasy making reality awkward!!

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Hello Loula,
Unfortunately, in my experience, the only way to get over this is to expose yourself to that situation more and more. Spending more time with that person and talking about more prosaic matters should eventually help you keep a lid on things and behave 'normally' around that person. The other thing to keep in mind is that they don't know about your fantasy. It might feel like it's written on our faces sometimes but it isn't. What can be obvious is that we are a little bit on edge or nervous but they probably have no idea why. Bluff it. Brazen it out. Enjoy the fact that you have a powerful sexual fantasy rolling around your mind, while the person next to you might be thinking about whether that broccoli in the bottom of the fridge is still ok to cook tonight.
We are cursed and blessed with our fetishes :)
Loula
Occasional poster

Post by Loula »

Thanks for your reply!

Well, I work in a shop at the train station here, and he commutes through.. I can't judge when I'm going to see him. Sometimes he comes in unexpectedly. I could spend a whole day perfectly normal with the thoughts completely out of my head and then he appears an hour before closing and completely messes my mind up!
i tried to make normal conversation last time I saw him and completely jumbled my words up. My colleague had to step in!

I do enjoy having these thoughts though. It fills the gaps during the quiet times at work.

It's strange, I'm never normally like this! Shall just have to try harder to act normally. It's hard because he's a really nice guy and is just trying to make friendly conversation!
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Maybe pick up on one thing he has said or done or something he makes you think about and remember that question for next time? Be friendly and have fun... Make a joke about the last time you spoke. Who knows where it might lead? :)
You say you work in a shop at a station. Do you have to wear gloves for your job at all?
Loula
Occasional poster

Post by Loula »

I can't honestly remember what we have talked about recently. I think it's just been small talk. I think I might just apologize for last time and blame it on the caffeine. Or just pretend that everything is normal. We'll see.
No, I don't wear gloves for my job. We do have some latex exam gloves for cleaning but i never wear them. I used to work outside on a market stall, winter was amazing, so many leather gloved men! Mmmm..

Return to “Talk Forum”