A Sexual (and thoughtful) Question

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GhettoGlover22
Occasional poster

A Sexual (and thoughtful) Question

Post by GhettoGlover22 »

I'm asking this question (mainly) to guys, but I'd like girls' opinions too; I think it's relevant to pretty much any gender.

One thing that I've noticed as a guy is that when it comes to stuff in the bedroom, whether gloves are involved or not, we're judged a little bit on how well-endowed we are. :rolleyes: Whether our partner says it aloud or not, we can usually tell what they think of our size (although, hopefully, its usually positive feedback they give).
My question is "Why?"
Why is it that penis-size is valued so highly? Do you think it increases sexual prowess?
Does it create greater pleasure for you or your partner?
Is what we have between our legs any more than eye-candy?
Are you more self-concsious about your own size(or your partner's if that's the case)? :???: (And is it just me, or do you think as glove fetishists, if we have access to our favorite type of gloves, we have a little bit of trouble keeping our hands to ourselves? :p)
I'm asking this honestly and wanna know what people of this forum really think.

Personally, I have not been told by people that they found my size unsatisfactory...but I was once told that I'd have no trouble finding a girlfriend :shy:
Another time, I was given a handjob (with white latex gloves no less! <3) and the first thing he said when he saw me with my pants down was, "Oh, you're big. :)'"
Does anyone have anything to say? What're your thoughts? What have you been told or what have you said about your/someone else's size?
Last edited by GhettoGlover22 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: A Sexual (and thoughtful) Question

Post by Jake »

Actually, rather recently some girls and I were talking about this at work (of course) and, while I cannot call this a conclusive consensus from an extensive focus group, 100% of the three ladies there said that girth was actually really important to them. I was not aware of this. Then again, for a man with another man perhaps the story is completely different as the other man obviously already understands what it's like to have the weapon we possess and it simply is about size to assert dominance. For women, I would assume it would simply be that they are impressed and enjoy what they can accommodate best... hmnn?
GhettoGlover22
Occasional poster

Re: A Sexual (and thoughtful) Question

Post by GhettoGlover22 »

Jake wrote: for a man with another man perhaps the story is completely different as the other man obviously already understands what it's like to have the weapon we possess and it simply is about size to assert dominance. For women, I would assume it would simply be that they are impressed and enjoy what they can accommodate best... hmnn?
That's interesting, Jake; I had never thought of it like that...in a way, size CAN be used as a symbol of dominance amongst guys (kinda kinky too :tongue: ). The only time that I see this statement as untrue is when the guy with the biggest length prefers to be DOMINATED. :hmm:
As for what the opposite sex thinks, who amongst us guys can truly know? 8)
What are your thoughts on this Jake? :scratch:

Return to “Talk Forum”