Sorry, need to rant to my brethren.

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Winegold
Occasional poster

Sorry, need to rant to my brethren.

Post by Winegold »

So angry. I HATE when people think I'm a punk or being an a-hole when I'm really not. I was on Spanking Board because ever so often they use gloves. That's why I'm there, not for the spanking. I requested a video and a guy delivered, but he cut out the glove part (about 10 minutes worth, if I had to pay for the video it would $35 which is ridiculous for one video). I was a tad disappointed, and somewhat resentful. I know, it is a spanking page and I can't blame him for thinking that's what I care about. But this guy comes back and starts calling me out. Goes to see my karma and my posts what little they are and shows off all of those "stats" saying something along the lines of "Winegold asked for a video, and I kindly gave it to him. But he has been back on this site many times and still hasn't clicked 'thank you' on my post. These are the kind of people we try to make happy." Then his cronie comes and starts talking about how people like me don't deserve responses to our posts and that we're put on his "ignore list." I was irate. Because I didn't click thank you? Sure, it's no trouble to do so, but for something that little they want to blacklist me from the site? The funny thing is, I'm not even into spanking but was thinking about giving those people some videos they might like for free...videos I myself paid for! Guess "these are the kind of people I would be trying to make happy." Bastards. Thanks for reading. I feel at home here in my main fetish site. >:(( >:(( >:(( >:(( >:(( >:(( >:(( >:(( >:(( >:(( >:(( :down:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Sorry, need to rant to my brethren.

Post by Rommeltje »

Glad we can offer a place where you can vent. :D

Now breathe. ;)

Return to “Talk Forum”