new filmography - household

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

new filmography - household

Post by CharlieCC »

For anyone here who remembers whrg yahoo group, anyone up for composing a new filmography from what was originally on there? It will have grown as well as a few glove scenes previously having hone under the radar before.

Theoretically, we could do one for leather gloves but all things considering, such a list would be Collossal!
wmowrg
MIA

Re: new filmography - household

Post by wmowrg »

I've got no objections Charlie, compile away, the trick will be to keep it in some sort of regular order (either date or alphabetical) so it can be checked and read easily ....... I doubt that Romm would mind either ......
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

You mean regular movies? We have that: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3574 (I think that's actually the whrg list you were referring to.)

If you know any more, go ahead and add them. :)
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Yeah, I was referring to a few new finds including the ones I posted previously.

On another similar subject, does anyone remember a series on the bbc in the early 2000s called "Down to Earth"? Nothing special but I remember Angela Griffin and Elizabeth Bennett in blue and pink rubber gloves respectively. Not for any filmography list because they're tv but if anyone can find clips or stills, feel free to say so.

Return to “Talk Forum”