Need help with a girl 2

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

speedmstr
WWGFA donor

Need help with a girl 2

Post by speedmstr »

Dear all

I know I made a similar post to this, not too long ago. The difference now is that I am convinced that I've managed to find someone that will indulge my fetish.

I know that hook up sites can be dangerous. There is a risk of being groomed, kidnapped or raped.

So I wanted some advice. If you were in my situation:

what measures/precautions would you take to ensure that you were safe?

How would you check to see whether the other person is genuine? Note: she has already send me photo's
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Need help with a girl 2

Post by Ceramic »

can write about that subject pages and pages..

in short - if u already have her photos,check around (fb profile,instegram,tinder?)

have you talked on the phone?

if u set up a date,make sure she comes on her own if your worried..

and ofcourse meet at a nutrual place (coffee shop etc)
speedmstr
WWGFA donor

Post by speedmstr »

Ceramic wrote:can write about that subject pages and pages..

in short - if u already have her photos,check around (fb profile,instegram,tinder?)

have you talked on the phone?

if u set up a date,make sure she comes on her own if your worried..

and ofcourse meet at a nutrual place (coffee shop etc)

Thanks for the reply ceramic. I will be sure to do a reverse image search to see whether or not she is who she really says she is.

However, the website is not a romantic site. I doubt she is looking for friendship or a relationship, from what I gather -and from what she has already told me- I know it is unlikely she will meet me in public. She lives on the other side of the country and doesn't drive.

This rings alarm bells as it seems I'm being lured somewhere. She told me that when she is ready she will give me a call and I will meet her then.

How can I tell if a woman is flirting with me, as opposed to a man impersonating a woman. I noticed somethings about the way she spoke that would suggest she is a woman. However the vague details make her seem untrustworthy like a man. This is what I also need help understanding.

Please help guys.
glovesnboots
Regular poster

Post by glovesnboots »

walk away...
mindmonkey99
Regular poster

Post by mindmonkey99 »

Ask her to take a picture of herself holding up a sign with whatever you want it to say.
speedmstr
WWGFA donor

Post by speedmstr »

mindmonkey99 wrote:Ask her to take a picture of herself holding up a sign with whatever you want it to say.
Good idea. Thanks Mindmonkey99.
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

How did this end up panning out for you speedmstr? Did you end up finding out more about this girl?

To me it sounds pretty suspicious. I had a family member that was trolled like this by who we believe was a guy. They kept making up excuses why their webcam wouldn't work, by the time he woke up to the fact he was being trolled, he had already sent them dick pics etc. and natrually he was pretty pissed off, and felt violated. Thats why im pretty sceptical of anything on the net :susp:
speedmstr
WWGFA donor

Post by speedmstr »

APC wrote:How did this end up panning out for you speedmstr? Did you end up finding out more about this girl?

To me it sounds pretty suspicious. I had a family member that was trolled like this by who we believe was a guy. They kept making up excuses why their webcam wouldn't work, by the time he woke up to the fact he was being trolled, he had already sent them dick pics etc. and natrually he was pretty pissed off, and felt violated. Thats why im pretty sceptical of anything on the net :susp:
You're right, she is real i'm certain of that. But the aim of that particular profile was to get men to sleep with her bi sexual boyfriend/husband.

Bait and switch. Lie. Trolling. Manipulation call it what you like, hookup sites are a waste of time.

OH well lesson learned. The desperate phase of my life is over now that I have started uni and have something to keep me occupied.
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

speedmstr wrote: OH well lesson learned. The desperate phase of my life is over now that I have started uni and have something to keep me occupied.
Yea can't say iv'e ever tried those sites before but good news that u didn't fall for it. You'll find someone man, i used to hate people telling me the old "plenty more fish in the sea" story but its true, there's heaps of girls out there, many with an open enough mind to accept guys like us :8up: good luck with your studies.

Return to “Talk Forum”