Matt & Tom Talk About Amazon Affiliate Links

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovemad
Regular poster

Matt & Tom Talk About Amazon Affiliate Links

Post by glovemad »

First of all, this is not some strange automated phpBB post from some hobbled-together bot!
Secondly, the video has no actual glove content. I have no real idea where to post this because their only talking about gloves in a passive sense, but I'm putting this warning up top so those looking for actual glove content can look elsewhere.

Right, after all that is said and done, I'll give a bit of preamble about the actual video. Matt & Tom put out affiliate links for some things they have suggested in previous videos, people have used them, and these are the results of using the affiliate links. Turns out, you don't necessarily have to buy the item the affiliate link is for, and instead Amazon associates any purchase made sometime recently after visiting that affiliate link as coming from that link, and Matt & Tom have the data for all of those purchases.

One of them, that comes up just after 7 minutes in, is "Black Nitrile Disposable Gloves, Pack of 100". So, if you're a fan of Matt and/or Tom and you've used an affiliate link of theirs while making your latest gloves purchase, you might've been caught by their affiliate link! (I'm sure they don't have any sort of data on the specific user whatsoever, just the information that 'a' user made that purchase, so don't panic about privacy!).

Much like my recent video post, not directly fetish-related, but still somewhat glove-related in a strange tangential way. Anyway, thought it was worth sharing.

P.S. If you go to the YouTube video and have a look at the comments, there's a lot of people defending the nitrile gloves!
Last edited by SexySurgical on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to The Sandbox ?Talk Forum

Return to “Talk Forum”