Might be famous

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

johnnyatk
Regular poster

Might be famous

Post by johnnyatk »

Not sure wether to put this in experiences or not seeing as there is no gloves involved

So I was out with a few work mates last night to watch ufc 202 (so much better than 200 by a mile) and we're all having a good time having some drinks watching the fights and I'm talking away to one of my friends about getting back into mama over here in America when an attractive brunette over hears us and we start talking she then says what I think is the funniest statement I've heard . She says I'm a better looking version of Johnny (insert random surname here for anonymity) aka me. So I decide let's run with this and see how long it takes her to realize so I play the fool asking who that is, she says its a Scottish fighter that her brother and his friends think is brilliant and they watch all his fights online and that I look a lot like him. It doesn't dawn on her till she notices the obvious tattoo on my arm and that's when the coin drops and to be honest i found the entire situation hilarious although not sure if she was insulting me or complimenting me
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Might be famous

Post by Rommeltje »

Haha, take her home, put some gloves on her, and go for it! :lol:

Return to “Talk Forum”