Well this sucks

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

greg1027

Well this sucks

Post by greg1027 »

So I have been wearing my surgical gloves to bed for the past few months, and today I had my yearly physical. My GP sees my hands and notices that I have bumps on my hands, she then asks if they itch and to which I reply "Yes" well it turns out that I have contact dermatitis. This really sucks because I love sleeping with gloves on and now I have to put hydrocortisone cream on and not wear gloves for awhile. I guess this also means I have to no masturbate for awhile too. :*(
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Well this sucks

Post by Rommeltje »

Is it just for a while, though? Because then it sucks, indeed, but at least you'll be able to do it again. Perhaps you'll just have to dial it back a bit.

I started having allergic reactions to gloves a few years ago, after which I had to drastically reduce the amount of time I spent in gloves. But after a couple of years of just wearing gloves every two months or so, it got better. I also discovered it's mainly the flock lining of household gloves I'm allergic to, so as long as I stick to unlined gloves, I'm good.
greg1027

Re: Well this sucks

Post by greg1027 »

Thanks Romm, I'm not sure but have been using the cream on my hands and it looks like it is getting better. I guess it means I can't sleep with gloves on anymore but that is a sacrifice that I can live with.

Return to “Talk Forum”