Late night thoughts

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

hotgloveuser123

Late night thoughts

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Hey fellow glove lovers I was just sitting back thinking about how difficult it must be for one person to constantly monitor and essentially be responsible for a community like this one. It must be like an incredible amount of work and I just want to take a second to thank Rommeltje! Without you this simply wouldn't exist. I and everyone else who has ever had the pleasure of coming across this great site owe you a huge debt of gratitude. This is a place that deserves respect a place to be admired. And for the most part it is and has been. I am a glove fetishist(all gloves really, but household are my only real love) since I was very young and I have seen the evolution of the sites since the beginning of the internet. Just browsing around thinkin and checking things out but literally ONLY because I can. It's just a really nice resource to have. I feel absolutely proud to have been her from, well... close to the beginning. I will be here and try my best to contribute in a way that is respectful and positive to this gloves shangri la for as long as I have the privilege to also I do not mean to sell short all of you others who also have a great deal to do with the operations of this site the moderators the contributors the new people trying to find a way to become premium members. In my opinion Rommeltje deserves to hear this often, almost as much as we as members should ponder how lucky we are to have him. Thanks for everything.
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Re: Late night thoughts

Post by KDS144 »

I second that!! Good points, well made.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Thanks for the kind words! :D And I'd like to stress that I indeed couldn't do it without my trusted mod team, Wmowrg and SS most of all. :)

I'm having fun doing it too, so it's not too much of a chore. :-)

Either way, much appreciated!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Thanks for the appreciation. 8-) Yes there's a lot to fix and order sometimes, but the personal proclivity (read: neurosis) only helps it. :tongue:

Rommeltje wrote:Thanks for the kind words! :D And I'd like to stress that I indeed couldn't do it without my trusted mod team, Wmowrg and SS most of all. :)
Yezzz masstuuurrr
{/golem_off}

Return to “Talk Forum”