bi-curiosity? confused!

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

bi-curiosity? confused!

Post by CharlieCC »

Okay, I know I'm straight and haven't ever called that into question for a good long time. However, I feel recently turned on to some degree by hyper feminine male models (Vadim Shatilov, Jacob Landvik, Dimitry Rublevsky for example - fantasising about them wearing gloves, satin, leather etc) but other than that, I'm primarily attracted to women. This recent discovery doesn't cause me worry or concern, tbh, I have more important things to worry about anyway, but does that make me bi or curious or what? Or is it better if I don't put a label on it? I don't feel attracted to men in general or any other types of male for that matter...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: bi-curiosity? confused!

Post by Rommeltje »

CharlieCC wrote:Vadim Shatilov, Jacob Landvik, Dimitry Rublevsky
Sounds to me like you're Russiosexual. :tongue:
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Hahaha! I like Eastern European women I admit! But that's another story entirely.
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Post by Kelliejayne »

I have over the last few years come to accept I would be so much happier if I was a female I am a little scared of males to be honest this dates back to being physically and mentally abused at school but thats too heavier subject for here. But just recently I find in attracted to very feminine looking shemale/sissys it does worry me a bit.I done really know what to do
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

I'm going to repeat something that I was told when I had a similar conundrum.

"You are "insertnamehere"-sexual. If you find a person attractive, male or female, that's great. If you find them sexually attractive, that's great, too. It's all about what you like or enjoy, not how society classifies it."

You don't need to label yourself or your sexuality based on any preference for partners, especially since those preferences may change over time. Sex is required for reproduction, but since humans have complex emotions and the ability to reason beyond base instincts, we focus on sex as an experience for pleasure. If you feel attracted to another man, you shouldn't have to qualify that attraction because he might look feminine.

I know this is rather wordy, but I think you'll see what I'm getting at here.
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Post by Kelliejayne »

Thankyou so much I get what your trying to say its true we as humans are very complex creatures I think the best thing is just to accept who I am and enjoy it. I know I am not atracted to males who look like males but ones who look like girls are very interesting to me. I didn't choose to be like this but looks like I'm stuck with it
Gloved Imperator XIX
WWGFA donor

Post by Gloved Imperator XIX »

*Exhales through lips*

Honestly, from my personal experience: Don't put a label on it. Just be you. IMO, people should fuck labels!! (*That is unless they happen to like them. They can be useful. I just don't really like them, personally.)

But, you're the only copy of you there is, so, explore yourself, and what's more, take your time to figure out who you are. It could take time, and your definition of you could change over time, and over a long time, too. Just enjoy you and what you enjoy now.

If you meet people that judge you for who you are, and what's more, for liking yourself for who you are? Then fuck them, too. Well, not literally; you deserve better than anything they can offer you.

Say you are bi-curious: Then that's awesome. Or, say you're straight, but happen to be attracted to some feminine men. Then that's awesome, too. That doesn't make you any less straight, male, or, what's more, YOU. That's all you should care about.

I know this is your topic, CharlieCC, but can I share, briefly, my experience with my sexuality? I'll make it quick, since this is YOUR topic.

I'm bisexual. I've known I was bi since about high school, but, long story short, I didn't want to admit it. I've always been turned on to the idea of men that wear women's clothing. Not, like, drag queens, mind you -- that's WAAAAY too flamboyant and theatrical for me -- but to the general idea of, like, a man wearing a ballroom gown and long satin gloves. I just stuffed it, though, due to other life circumstances. I had too much to deal with to focus on it until recently.

But, after all these years ago, I've come to terms with myself, but it's taken time. That's ultimately what it comes down to. Time and self-acceptance.

So, CharlieCC, depending on how old you are, whether you're 19 or 99 or even 999, you still have a lot of time to find yourself and find out what you like in people and who you are...especially if you're 999, since that would mean you're, like, some kind of demigod, and have several thousand years to live and find yourself. :mrgreen:

My biggest advice as a lifelong glove fetishist, on-again-off-again crossdresser, former transwoman (male-to-female transgendered person), and now, happily open and accepting bisexual -- all things that I've had to come to terms with over my 33 years of life: Just be yourself. And, if you're able, try to be happy with who you are. If you like yourself, you'll later learn to love yourself, and people will see that, so they'll love you, too. You don't need to put a label on you unless it's helpful for you. In my case, I don't mind saying I'm bisexual. But, really, does the word matter? Not really.

I hope that helps. CharlieCC.
Rommeltje wrote:
CharlieCC wrote:Vadim Shatilov, Jacob Landvik, Dimitry Rublevsky
Sounds to me like you're Russiosexual. :tongue:
Oh... My... God...!

YEEEESSSSS!!!!

Welcome to the club. Back when the Cold War was still on, and I was a kid, I was, for some inexplicable reason obsessed with the Soviet Union. Don't ask why, I have no idea.

So, having said that...

Here's your honorary Russiosexual member's hat:

...Your member's Kalashnikov starter kit:

...And a personal performance of the "Song of the Volga Boatmen" by Leonid Kharitonov and The Red Army Choir:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tw3g88JtWA

One of us! One of us! One of us! Comrade.

:rofl:
Last edited by Gloved Imperator XIX on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have two passions in life: Gloves are a CLOSE third.
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Okay, thanks Gloved Imperator XIX, but don't worry 'bout me, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Maybe I am Russiosexual - or Eastern European sexual, I've always been more attracted to beautiful women from former Communist countries of the Eastern Bloc.
Gloved Imperator XIX
WWGFA donor

Post by Gloved Imperator XIX »

CharlieCC wrote:Okay, thanks Gloved Imperator XIX, but don't worry 'bout me, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Maybe I am Russiosexual - or Eastern European sexual, I've always been more attracted to beautiful women from former Communist countries of the Eastern Bloc.
That's actually really great to hear, CharlieCC!!

Because, I did lose sleep over it -- metaphorically and literally -- for about a decade. Be glad you won't be in that situation. I identified as a conservative, and I felt like a sinner because I was attracted to men, as much as I was to women.

Thankfully...I'm largely non-religious now. Not quite atheist, not quite agnostic, just...I don't really care. Is "apathiest" a thing?
*Googles* HOLY FUCK, IT IS!? 8-O
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheism
Well, color me an Apatheist. That's me. I just can't be arsed into giving a fuck at this point. As my dad says, "I have my own kettle of fish to fry."

*Shakes head rapidly* Sorry to make that about me there, CharlieCC. But, I hope you can take heart in knowing that you won't have to lose sleep over it, like I did, and so, that means you can just let your identity and preferences develop, and go with the flow. It's much healthier that way, believe me. :)

I think this song captures the mentality well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHKOC64KnE
('Go With the Flow', by Queens of the Stone Age, from their 2002 album (my favorite work of theirs so far, and a firm entry on my 50 Favorite Albums of All Time list), "Songs for the Deaf".)

Here's another good song capturing the mentality well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk
('Float On', by Modest Mouse, from their 2004 album "Good News for People Who Love Bad News".)
Last edited by Gloved Imperator XIX on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have two passions in life: Gloves are a CLOSE third.
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Apatheism is kinda what I've been for a while but that's by the by. Yeah it makes sense, I don't feel shame or guilt over this kind of confusing sexual identity but Its personal so I prefer to keep it private. I'm glad you're over that particular phase of confusion and difficulty you describe.

Return to “Talk Forum”