Considering trying a crossdressing service

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

Considering trying a crossdressing service

Post by CharlieCC »

Okay, now let me get one thing clear first; I'm not a transsexual or gay (I'm 97 percent straight), never done so before and I see myself very firmly and comfortably as a man. However, I have been interested in seeing what a "girl me" would be, think and look like as well as just interested in experiencing being "she" and "her" for a short time - I know instinctively, especially after seeing a CG rendition, I'd make a cute looking girl though! :luv: . I already have some idea of the kind of style I'd be looking for - not blonde and big frilly dresses, more dark wavy hair, dark makeup, dark eyeliner, black net dress, chokers - I'm even thinking stockings with a red satin corset and black satin evening gloves (though hopefully I'd fit them if/when I'd do it).

There's a crossdressing service that's within reach and affordable that should I take the plunge I might just try out. Again, I'm not certain at the present time and I'm just mulling it over, but I'm thinking it'd be something I'd prefer to do it while young and not an older man and that's not really my bag - a lot of crossdressers and so on seem to be older although not exclusively.

Thoughts anyone? I know some of you on this forum do this kind of stuff from time to time.

P.S: If doing this I wouldn't be inclined to share photos - just because this would be kind of personal and I know some people have had trouble with photos they've shared on here winding up in placed they didn't want them to be - so I hope you understand that too. Nevertheless, I'd share the experience with you people and tell you how it went...
Last edited by CharlieCC on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Considering trying a crossdressing service

Post by Rommeltje »

There's a service for that? What exactly do they offer? :hmm:
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Yeah - It varies, depends what you want to get outta it, it's kind of that you get the opportunity try on various combos and styles, photos if you want or what have you.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

But is it that they have a whole bunch of clothes ready and give you style advice, and you then get to try it out in front of a mirror, and perhaps a photo shoot? Or do you get to wear it to something, or at home. Is there a sexual component at all?

I'm just curious, btw. I won't be able to give you any advice on this. :-)
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Yeah it's pretty much the former - you go on and try something on or a variety of different things on. There's no sexual component from what I understand. You thinking about trying it then?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

No, no, I just find it interesting that something like that exists. :-)
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

That makes sense. Crossdressing on my own is not something I'd do on my own bat or invest cash in doing it myself - far too time consuming and probably prone to trial and error - it's logical to leave the graft to someone who knows what they're doing...
Last edited by CharlieCC on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Post by Kelliejayne »

I think you should try it see how it makes you feel I agree that its best to keep the fotos private until and if you feel its right to share. I have pictures of me in bra and panties but would NEVER let anyone see them but they are a reminder of a very fun sexy time
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Thanks Kelliejayne, that's about right.
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Already booked! :) Here goes nothing!

Return to “Talk Forum”