quiz

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gettfunky
Regular poster

quiz

Post by gettfunky »

im trying a quiz in chat with it being the season of giving it was going to be name the gloves lol the pair to win must be named by there picture each day peeps put a pic of the gloves free in there collection on chat and we must name them with peeps from all over there must be pairs peeps are after and this way they may have a chance to own a pair hope this is not to much if it is ok let me know and I will post it up and start the game as we have a few pairs for the give away.mr and mrs funky :whoop: :yay:

Ich versuche, ein Quiz im Chat mit der Saison des Gebens zu machen. Es wäre der Name der Handschuhe. Lol das Paar, das man gewinnen muss, muss durch das Bild benannt werden. Jeden Tag steckt ein Blick von den Handschuhen in die Sammlung und wir müssen Nennen Sie sie mit Peeps aus der ganzen Welt, es müssen Paare sein, die Peeps hinter sich haben, und auf diese Weise haben Sie möglicherweise die Chance, ein Paar zu besitzen. Ich hoffe, es ist nicht zu viel, wenn es in Ordnung ist, lassen Sie es mich wissen und ich werde es posten und das Spiel beginnen Wir haben ein paar Paare für das Give Away.Mr und Frau Funky

ik probeer een quiz in de chat omdat het het seizoen is om te geven dat het de handschoenen zou zijn lol het paar om te winnen moet worden genoemd naar zijn foto elke dag piepgeluiden zetten een foto van de handschoenen gratis in de verzameling bij het chatten en we moeten noem ze met piepgeluiden van overal daar moeten paarpiepjes zijn na en op deze manier kunnen ze een kans hebben om een ​​paar te bezitten hoop dat dit niet te veel is als het ok is laat het me weten en ik zal het posten en het spel starten als we hebben een paar paren voor de give away.mr en mevrouw funky

Estoy intentando hacer una prueba en el chat, ya que la temporada en la que se daría el nombre de los guantes lol, el par para ganar debe ser nombrado por la imagen que hay cada día. Pide una foto de los guantes gratis en la colección de chat y debemos nombrarlos con gente de todas partes debe haber pares, y de esta manera pueden tener la oportunidad de poseer un par, espero que no sea mucho si está bien, avísenlo y lo publicaré y comenzaré el juego como Tenemos unos cuantos pares para regalar. mr y mrs
Last edited by gettfunky on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
gettfunky
Regular poster

Re: quiz

Post by gettfunky »

:p well its quiz time 3 days in so I thought 3 pairs should go up for grabs here are a fine set of latex gloves up for grabs the first peep to get the right answer to the pair wins no rush I can see your time stamp so I will pm you with the full details of the gloves and we should do this properly so all details of addresses should be passed on to the admin so it may be passed to the correct person no addresses going wild on the net :lmao: and please feel free to join the festive sprit :whoop:
gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

pair 1

Image :hmm: :???:
gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

pair 2

gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

pair 3

gettfunky
Regular poster

Re: COME ON PEEPS QUIZ TIME 30DAYS OF GLOVES

Post by gettfunky »

HI PEEPES AS YOU ARE AWARE ME AND MRS HAVE STARTED THE 30 DAYS OF FESTIVE GLOVE GIVEAWAY SPARE PAIRS OF GLOVES FROM ARE COLLECTION AND WE HOPE OF THE REST OF YOU ARE WILLING TO JOIN IN AND SHARE THE GLOVE LOVE BY PLACING A PIC OF THE PAIR YOU HAVE TO GIVE AWAY ON THE QUIZ POST. DONT FORGET THIS IS THE SEASON TO MERRY AND SHARE SOME PEEPS TAKE YEARS TO FIND THE PERFECT GLOVE SO SHARE LOVE FOR THE PEEPS WHO MAY NOT BE ABLE TO JUST RUN ROUND THE CORNER AND PICK A PACKET UP FOR THE ONES TO SHY TO BUY OR SCARED TO BE SEEN SO THIS LITTLE QUIZ IS THE PERFECT WAY FOR LUCKY WINNERS TO OWN GLOVES THAY NEVER MAYBE SEEN BEFOR SOO COME ON JOIN THE GAME ……..AND GUESS THEM GLOVE
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I think your caps lock button got stuck. :tongue:
gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

lol nope just making sure peeps could read as there are no takers yet to guess the right answer shame they all are very good so day 4 we have something different
a lovely pair of hhrg up for grabs hmm any guesses O_o
gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

keeping on with the glovey goodness of house holds for day 5 of the give away so here we go
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

gettfunky wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:46 pm keeping on with the glovey goodness of house holds for day 5 of the give away so here we go

Those are Marigold Bathroom gloves ... Medium size ...

Don't worry about the prize for me, the O/H has plenty of pairs of those ...

I'll do the decent thing and donate my prize to charity or you can add them to the next prizewinner's haul ... 0:)

Return to “Talk Forum”