Hire a cleaner

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gloveloverus
VIP

Hire a cleaner

Post by gloveloverus »

Wondering how many of you hire a cleaner regularly for housekeeping? If you do, do they wear gloves while cleaning? Will you hire a cleaner just to see if they will wear gloves on the job?
patch1980
VIP

Re: Hire a cleaner

Post by patch1980 »

i havent hired a cleaner as we live in a flat so not much cleaning to be done. if we had a house and the money i'd hire a cleaner ive seen a few cleaning company's cards and it goes hand in hand id hire cleaner just to see if they wear gloves
glvluv
Regular poster

Post by glvluv »

A couple of years ago I had come home early from work and saw our cleaning lady's car in the driveway. I entered the back door and called her name not wanting to scare her, but she didn't answer so I went upstairs and found her on her knees in our master bathroom wearing my wife's pink Casabella's to clean the floor. I've never caught her in them again but on the day's she there you can still find gloves (kitchen and bathroom) damp from where she has worn them for a while cleaning. I wonder if she's ever found our bag of rubber gloves in our bedroom, I know I left some unlined natural gloves drying in the bathroom after my wife gave me a nice wakeup call one morning, the maid had folded them up and placed them in a basket in the bathroom.
Not really a problem but we know her and her family and sometimes are together at social gatherings - just hope it doesn't come up in general conversation.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

This is very interesting your cleaner wears your gloves, I would have thought they would bring their own. I wonder if she enjoys the Casabella or she just grabs what's available at the time.

If I have a cleaner wearing gloves around the house cleaning, and if she's a hottie I would have a problem controlling myself :)
glvluv
Regular poster

Post by glvluv »

Yes at first I thought she would bring her on or use disposable latex gloves, but she liked my gloves. One time I went to clean the kitchen and my gloves were gone! Didn't find them anywhere and mentioned to my wife if she thought the cleaning lady had thrown them away. Two weeks later they showed back up although they weren't in good order apparently some of her cleaner had softened the rubber. Another time I noticed one of the Casabella's were missing and finally I threw the lone glove away (good excuse to buy another pair) when my son found the lost glove in his room. After some research I realized many times she is only wearing the right hand glove during her cleaning sessions.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Well, she has good taste about the Casabella gloves :) I know you mentioned before that you don't want her to find out your glove interests, but it would be interesting if you found out she's wearing the Casabella, ask her if she like the gloves, or even offer her a new pair, etc......

Return to “Talk Forum”